You know the night shift thing isn't that bad...

Angela_96
Last night I didn't have to run my but off at work, it was relaxing a normal night at work.... then I came home took my ambian that was given to me by my doc for when I do work night shift... got my good sleep... now I am doing my water changes on my tanks... I plan to go out of town when I wake up tomm... oh wait.. call from my husband.. he just bought 2 rubenesns peacocks for my peacock tank (cherry red color!!) We have to pick them up tomm, he was in the ambulance when he stoped by our fav store...
I can't wait to get these fish!!
We are also gettnig my female cichlid her new home for her and the babies...
But to get all my water changes done w/ no prob and I even went out to play w/ the kids for a while... I don't even feel tired!!!!-
Angela

COBettaCouple
Can't wait to see those peacocks!

Angela_96
Can't wait to see those peacocks!

They are beautiful I will post them tomm sometime.. we ended up coming home w/ another tank for the kenyI fry when she spits... I have to get it set up and cycling on the fast cycle w/ a filter already going on another tank and substrate too...

I also ended up buying another fish for the 55g... and we are having a territory war going on (have been w/ the kenyI male).. I am going to move rocks tomm and vacuum redo some territories... he has all the fish on one side and he has the whole right side of the tank...

COBettaCouple
Has he been eating the spicy mexican fish flakes? :helpsmilie:
he has all the fish on one side and he has the whole right side of the tank...

Angela_96
Has he been eating the spicy mexican fish flakes? :helpsmilie:

lol... hes got a major attitude right now.. especially since I took the female out that is holding. he won't let anyone near the whole right side. I am going to have to fix his attitude by taking his territory away.

COBettaCouple
Yea, unless a stern talking to does the trick. How is that female coming along?

lol... hes got a major attitude right now.. especially since I took the female out that is holding. he won't let anyone near the whole right side. I am going to have to fix his attitude by taking his territory away.

Angela_96
Shes doing great thanks for asking... shes in a holding tank right now while her new tank cycles (it should be ready fast I put substrate from the 55 gallon in it and a filter that had been running on a tank on it). I just want the fry to have plenty grow out room. She is finding ways to get in a few spirulla flakes.. I watch her when I put a few flakes in.. .I crush them up..

COBettaCouple
She's a smart girl. Can't wait to see her and her babies.

Angela_96
Me either!! this is my first cichlid w/ fry!! I have had cory fry and raised them, and guppies.. so this is a first...

Narcicius
gratz on the new peacocks and good luck with the fry.

Angela_96
thanks.. the peacocks are gorgous!! they are almost cherry red color... I am going to have to get some pics up! I was so upset w/ my husband for getting them until I saw them...

COBettaCouple
Yea, we've not had cichlid fry yet so it was a little disappointing when the angels ate the eggs, but not unexpected.

Angela_96
Yea, we've not had cichlid fry yet so it was a little disappointing when the angels ate the eggs, but not unexpected.

My mother has angels.. actually she had eggs in the tank but she didn't even know until I was taking pictures and I saw it in one of the pics... it was too late. I told her to pay closer attention to her angels, she would have some fry soon if obviously she had a pair in there. I love angels, they are so beautiful! I have been trying to talk her into getting a much bigger tank...

COBettaCouple
I hope you can. I'll be setting up a 30 gallon for the angel fry to grow out in, big enough to sell. They have so much personality, I love them.

My mother has angels.. actually she had eggs in the tank but she didn't even know until I was taking pictures and I saw it in one of the pics... it was too late. I told her to pay closer attention to her angels, she would have some fry soon if obviously she had a pair in there. I love angels, they are so beautiful! I have been trying to talk her into getting a much bigger tank...

Angela_96
She has a concrete floor bottom in her den under the hardwood.. so her floor could handle the weight of any size tank... it kills me! I am struggling w/ wanting bigger tanks and can't because of the floor in my house.... she could have any size.
I have found her a couple good deals on craigslist hopefully she will buy into one. Since she started her resturant its been hard for her to want anything though, shes still trying to get back the money she put into the resturant. (but shes complaining after only 1 week of business)

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
COBettaCouple
Replies
Views
Red1313
Replies
Views
Allie
Replies
Views