You Know Its Going To Be A Good Day When...

BlackNotebookTanks
...you spill half a 500ml bottle of liquid CO2 on your pants while you're trying to rush out the door for a 9am lecture. Superb. I had to whip off my jeans at lightning speed and don a new pair in literal nanoseconds. I hope it doesn't bleach my pants or anything. Wooooo

Gypsy13
This is funny! I’m picturing the whole event! Stunning speed btw.

Fanatic
This is funny! I’m picturing the whole event! Stunning speed btw.

Haha, me too!

smee82
They say luck comes in 3s. That's 1 2 more to go.

BlackNotebookTanks
I'm afraid to say you're right... the brakes on my dad's car failed on his way to work this morning (he's alright thank god!). Which means I'll be getting the bus for the next while! Wooooo!

stella1979
I am in no way a superstitious person, really, but I've experienced bad luck in 3's enough times that I accept that it must be me doing it or something... though, how that's possible when say, a hurricane, is part of it, idk.

Anyhow, eeek, my car's gearshift broke yesterday, and thankfully hubs had it fixed in no time at all... but what's next?!?!?? Lol

RainBetta
This is really annoying! Tell your pants that I hope they get well soon

BlackNotebookTanks
This is really annoying! Tell your pants that I hope they get well soon
Thank you :')

I am in no way a superstitious person, really, but I've experienced bad luck in 3's enough times that I accept that it must be me doing it or something... though, how that's possible when say, a hurricane, is part of it, idk.

Anyhow, eeek, my car's gearshift broke yesterday, and thankfully hubs had it fixed in no time at all... but what's next?!?!?? Lol
Oh god not a hurricane...

I'm heading into a Laboratory for the next few hours so wish me luck I don't mess up with a toxic chemical or something..

DoubleDutch
...you spill half a 500ml bottle of liquid CO2 on your pants while you're trying to rush out the door for a 9am lecture. Superb. I had to whip off my jeans at lightning speed and don a new pair in literal nanoseconds. I hope it doesn't bleach my pants or anything. Wooooo
No algae growing on your pants then woohahaha.

aussieJJDude
Allow those pants to photosynthesize, if lucky they may pearl!

Ouch, I can understand what you're going through... I have gone though the same.

cichlid4life
hey, at least you will be the only one in town wearing some cool mossy green denI'm pants and everyone else will be so jealous!!

BlackNotebookTanks
"I'm the only gal that's wearin' moss pants".. XD

BlackNotebookTanks
Thankfully nothing exploded in the lab today... I'm nervous to see what could go wrong next...

CanadianFishFan
Nah its more fun when you start the day by spilling fish food in the tank and your clothes, plus your carpet. Ended that day with spilling my geckos pangea ( Gecko Mush ) on the floor. Worst day was wakeing up to the 10 gallons slowly siphoning water onto the floor into the basement via airline hose. Or comeing to see two females bettas on one side begging for food... OR THE BEST ONE YET, Mr snail couple days ago got stranded by going into the thermometer and it popped off the side and he was stuck floating around in the middle of tank with no escape on the thermometer!

r5n8xaw00
That's not half as bad as doing a show and tell in front of a bunch of petroleum engineers with your pants unzipped.

cichlid4life
Nah its more fun when you start the day by spilling fish food in the tank and your clothes, plus your carpet. Ended that day with spilling my geckos pangea ( Gecko Mush ) on the floor. Worst day was wakeing up to the 10 gallons slowly siphoning water onto the floor into the basement via airline hose. Or comeing to see two females bettas on one side begging for food... OR THE BEST ONE YET, Mr snail couple days ago got stranded by going into the thermometer and it popped off the side and he was stuck floating around in the middle of tank with no escape on the thermometer!
Mr. Snail was begging to his snail god to get him off that desert island he was stranded on and he said to the snail god that he did nothing wrong and what ever it was that he did, he promise the snail god that he would do better and that he would never do it or anything else that would insult the holy snail god ever, ever again. layful:layful: the source of this fable is from me and me only and it is not from ASOP fables.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Vishaquatics
Replies
Views
kolet66
Top Bottom