Yo Yo Loaches

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I think they(loaches) all do the side sleeping bit. Yo-yo's are darling hope you enjoy yours. Keep us posted on them. and pictures, pictures, pictures
Carol

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Craig good morning(it's morning here anyway )We always seem to be on at the same time. I would start them out on bottom feeder food, although they will eat what ever drops to the bottom eventually. May even eat from your hand as they get older
Carol

Craig

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i got out of games 2 run home and c them !! good thing my skool is only 10min up the road lol yes its mid afternnon over here so good mornin 4 u over there im so excited there so class great fish i'll start them out on pellets and wafers 1st then

thank u im away 2 watch them here lol !!! C W

dano569

Valued Member
Reaction score
i was just wondering if anyone thinks it would be ok to put yo-yos in with s.a. cichlids.i'm gonna go and get 2 thursday.they are small,but i was gonna raise them in a tetra tank until they get bigger and then put them in my south american tank.just wanted to know what everyone thought about it.

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Dano,
I think it would depend on what type of cichlids you are talking about, and also it would depend on how many yo yo's you had together.

dano569

Valued Member
Reaction score
it's gonna be some dempseys,convicts,and firemouths.i already have some red tail botias,pictus cats and a couple of raphael cats in the tank.i've got a couple of clowns i want to put in when they get bigger also.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom