Yo Is This Okay? | Page 2

1. toeknee Member Member

You'll need to pick up a test kit. Most people get the API Master test kit. If you don't know your water parameters you'll never know how to address problems.

2. Triston Wasmund Member Member

Why was the temperature set to 84 F ??? Next time do not flush a fish down the toilet, as it will cause problems that are too complicated too explain..

3. TexasDomer Fishlore Legend Member

Not too complicated to explain. There's the potential to infect natural waterways with whatever your fish was affected by; you can introduce bacteria, viruses, parasites, etc. that aren't naturally found in the area, which can potentially devastate natural fish populations or other animals.

4. cadd Well Known Member Member

I'm willing to give you free fish (fry) if you're willing to learn and show more due diligence.

5. lilabug4545 Well Known Member Member

Most of us here care extremely deeply about our fish, and you haven't responded to any questions about stocking. You don't even have a test kit. If you were to buy any fush from me, and you flushed it down the toilet, I would be so gosh-darn mad. Get the necessary supplies to have more fish, get another tank, then we can talk about getting more fish.