1. newbie101

newbie101 Well Known Member Member

Ratings:
    +0

2. atmmachine816

atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

Ratings:
    +2
    hey i live in ohio and my friend wants a big tank i will have to let him know ahbout that

3. Jon

Jon Well Known Member Member

Ratings:
    +0
    dammit why cant anything good ever happen in colorado ; (... im in the market for a 125 but im lookin acrylic neway..

4. EmpPleco

EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

Ratings:
    +0
    it looks so bad though :(

5. Jon

Ratings:
    +0
    well what do you expect its 99 cents... lol

its not that bad just need some silicone some razor blades and some know how. for 99 cents its definately a good deal lol

6. EmpPleco

EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I still wouldn't buy it for 99 cents. Seems like more work than its worth

7. Jon

Ratings:
    +0
    lol well... one man's trash is another man's treasure... not to call you a man but thats how the expression goes...

id be more than willing to buy it if i lived close to him... worst comes to worse you take out the glass and use it for a different purpose.

8. Marc

Marc Well Known Member Member

Ratings:
    +1
    125 gallon turtle tank? I must say, if I could go pick it up, I'd definitely get it. Wouldn't need to hold much weight so a patch would work well >:)

9. Jon

Ratings:
    +0
    the glass is thick enough for fish... just need to patch it up and give it a lil TLC

10. OP
    OP
    newbie101

newbie101 Well Known Member Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah if i had somewhere to put a 125 gallon (and the money to set it all up--right now I wouldnt be able to afford the gravel, all the plants, filter, huge heater, etc...not to mention the fish) I'd buy it...its not that hard to fix a crack

11. Jon

Ratings:
    +0
    lol when i look at the expense of setting up freshwater tanks after getting into salt it all seems so laughable... no live rock or corals or $1200 lights...

freshwater tanks seems so cheap now

12. fish_r_friend

fish_r_friend Well Known Member Member

Ratings:
    +0
    you haven't started your salt water tank have you b/c if you haven't you could still get a huge tropical tank

13. Jon

Ratings:
    +0
    not yet but im definately starting a saltwater... i love the corals and the bright neon fish... you just dont get the variety with tropicals imo... i like tropicals but i really love saltwater. Im just about to start buying the stuff my dad and i are starting to build the stand and i am going to buy the tank off ebay within the week.

14. Maida_gc

Maida_gc Member Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You can't "Patch" a big crack like that. You'd need to replace the entire one side with new glass most likly - which still may be worth the effort. ;)

15. 0morrokh

0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Probably true, Maida_gc, but it would cost a lot less than buying a new 125. Heck, I'd take the thing if I could...oh well, 10's are good enough for now. ;)

16. Jon

Ratings:
    +0
    lol of course you cant patch a crack like that what was i thinking, for some reason i thought it meant there was a leak in the corner... not a crack in the glass

but your right of course

17. RoboDude

RoboDude Member Member

Ratings:
    +0
    wow