Yet another new member!

goldengill

Reaction score
Hello to all of you in cyber land.

I'm not totaly new to fish keeping because my husband is really the one who has been taking care of the tanks and he's taught me a lot. But now that I have my new business and studio in my basement, I have my own tank. It's a 20 long and currently has 5 guppies, and 5 platys. I know 2 of the guppies are pregnant with one about to pop any day now. I'm hoping the platys will have a go of it too. Up stairs we have a 50 gallon tank with a 6" placo, 2 sword tails, 5 tetras, 2 Black skirt, 1 long fin and 2 white. One of them is 5 yeras old, he was a "please mommy let me get the blue fishie" purchase when our daughter was 3. We normally would never support buying painted tetras but she was so convincing with her begging..... anyway, he's the grandpa besides the pleco. We also have one glass catfish and I understand that they prefur to have some friends so we're going to get more soon. We also have a 20 gallon full of White Cloud Mountain Minnows cutisy of the Seattl School district 4th grade science project on building an eco system. We haven't wanted to procreate so they have a barren tank.
I've enjoyed setting up my own tank. I work with glass and have a tiny pink Dale Chihuly basket from 1988 and it looks so good in there! I look forward to reading and posting here. Fish index is down for now so it's good to know another place to post my questions. Bye for now!

Neville

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
welcome to fishlore!!!!

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore! It's great to have you with us!

sgould

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Welcome!

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome to fishlore

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome to Fishlore!

Luniyn

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Fishlore!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yes welcome to FishLore!
Carol

Gamer

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
From one new member to another - welcome!

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
welcome to fishlore!

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Welcome to fishlore. Good to see you've already got a case of MTS going on there. What are your plans for the fry from your guppies and platys (one of our favorite types of fish)? What kind of platys do you have? Do you have a tank for the fry or are you going to let nature take it's course in the 20 long?

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Welcome from me too!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom