Yet another example of betta cruelty

Bombalurina

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
How can people do this? It's just barbaric.

For those who can't open the link, it's a clock, barely four inches deep, that Thank goodness that the majority of reviews agree.

Bomba

B

Borisbbadd

These products keep getting stupider and stupider all the time !!!

Heather M

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I am pleasantly surprised that most of the reviewers said basically what we're all thinking. This is just sick!!!!!!!

Danni

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Great deal for 75 bucks...not only is it cruel, it's priced ridiculous. Just sad that anyone would put a fish in that- you don't have to know anything about fish keeping to know that isn't right- it's common sense.

Nicholasandhisthreebettas

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Why do they do this kind of things. You are tight boris these things do get stupider and stupider it makes me want to cry to see how much people think of animals. Murderers are the ones probably behind the idea of this torture they start of with weak defenceles animals and move up

bassbonediva

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
You know those little boxes that they sell at Petsmart that are manufactured by Marina?

Yeah, saw one of those in person at work the other day. I work at a thrift store (Goodwill) and someone had donated one. It was absolutely tiny. I couldn't ANY of my boys or girls in there...not even tiny Jasper, my smallest. I shuddered when I saw it.

JustFlareIt

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Not only is that horrible and cruel, but read the comments on the first review. One person said "All this over some throw away pet?" ugh that makes me mad! They are not just some throw away pet!!!

Nicholasandhisthreebettas

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
it is horrible how people think they are the higher species I just want to go to their house and give a one two sheesh I'm animistic I believe everything has a spirit and deserves a chance to live even that pesky ant or fly so this stuff offends me greatly

Find Nemo

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Errrr people think just cause it's a fish we will use it at our disposal.... It's rediculous

bettakeeper

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
NO, I bet it is so thin the clock is that the hands would start chasing the poor betta, and anyone see the 5 star review !?!?!? '' I loved it, bought two more, I would reccomend.'' WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if

B

Borisbbadd

The sad part is, that too many people, not knowing any better will think this is just a cute idea.

I'm also pretty sure that a lot of people think that if it was bad for the fish, they wouldn't be allowed to do it......so it must be ok.

B

Borisbbadd

But next week that pet shop employee will probably be flipping burgers.

2tall

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
When people make the comment that they are just a fish I come back with" How would you
like it if I stepped on your cat or dog?" I'll add" A pets a pet, no matter what it is!"

mosaicguppy

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
They're living things! all living things have a mind of their own! I can use that clock, without the betta of course. It's pretty horrible that someone would even make those things...

Danni

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
bettakeeper said:
NO, I bet it is so thin the clock is that the hands would start chasing the poor betta, and anyone see the 5 star review !?!?!? '' I loved it, bought two more, I would reccomend.'' WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if
I wanted to email that guy so bad...but I might post a review of my own since you don't actually have to buy it to do so.

LarryDavid

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
How can stuff like this get past regulations for the well being/cruelty to animals.
We should all complain to amazon itself ...that's what ill be doing

Mekanah

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Wow...I was pretty clueless when I got my betta (put him in a half gallon bowl at first) but I would have been just as appalled as I am now if I saw this.. Notice only 5 left in stock (More on the way) People are actually buying this torture chamber?? That's just sad! I'll write a complaint to amazon as well...

New Threads