yes!!!! finally!!!!look here please

youngest-fish-nerd

Valued Member
Reaction score
after about a half hour of searching craigs list,
ive found what i wanted!
some one about a half hour from me is selling 2-5 gallon tanks,
just what i wanted,
one will go to my just healed betta, miss cali...hehe 8)
what should the other go for,
20 minuts later,
after i day,.....well.....,evining dream then feed my fish,
ive come to realize i want some platys and ballon mollies,
1 balloon molly,
3 platys,
maybe a cory,
if enough room,

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
The platys would be ok in the five I think but anymore and it would be overstocked. Corys need to be in groups of three or more to be happy, so they and the baloon molly would bring it over the top
Carol

youngest-fish-nerd

Valued Member
Reaction score
ok, one platy and one ballon mollie?

genie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
mollies like to school
I think you should get another betta-- but I have 5 and can't stop so....

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
For a 5 gallon, I'd recommend going with 2-3 platys.. or another Betta as Genie suggested.. we can stop anytime we want to Genie.. we just don't want to.

genie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
FLBettaCouple said:
For a 5 gallon, I'd recommend going with 2-3 platys.. or another Betta as Genie suggested.. we can stop anytime we want to Genie.. we just don't want to.  
Says the people who want to start a betta rescue mission! LOL We're all hopelessly diseased with the betta bug.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Genie said:
FLBettaCouple said:
Says the people who want to start a betta rescue mission! LOL We're all hopelessly diseased with the betta bug.
..and the people who now want to join the IBC and become breeders of the Mahachai Betta - thanks to a certain Betta addict's post!

genie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
;D If you could only see the big smile on my face. I want a pair too! And membership isn't all that much $$. Now we need to start BAA (Betta Adicts Anonymous)
And the website that I sent you to, well they happen to be from the town back home where my parents have a condo-- small world. I don't think that they have any of those Mahachai Bettas but I will buy a show betta from her when I go home next.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Genie said:
;D If you could only see the big smile on my face. I want a pair too! And membership isn't all that much $$. Now we need to start BAA (Betta Adicts Anonymous)
And the website that I sent you to, well they happen to be from the town back home where my parents have a condo-- small world. I don't think that they have any of those Mahachai Bettas but I will buy a show betta from her when I go home next.
yea, we plan to both join it as we're now major Betta junkies. Especially if we need to in order to become Betta sp mahachai breeders.

youngest-fish-nerd

Valued Member
Reaction score
naaa,
2 mollies,
2 platys,
10 gallon filter

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom