Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish Forums' started by JesusIsLove912, Apr 22, 2017.
Help! Its super stressed and pacing.
Is this normal
It's not normal. Sometimes they can have some yellow coloration, does it look speckled when you shine a light on it? Is the 10g? Just so you know, mollies really need a 29g. a few questions.
1. Is it cycled
2. What are the nitrites, nitrates, and ammoni
3. Do you have a liquid test kit
4. How often do you do waterchanges
5. What's the temp
6. When did he/she start acting this way
7. Are others acting strange
8. Any new additions
1. Is it cycled. Yes.
2. What are the nitrites, nitrates, and ammoni.
Don't know at the moment.
3. Do you have a liquid test kit. Not yet
4. How often do you do waterchanges. Every 2 weeks.
5. What's the temp. 78-79
6. When did he/she start acting this way. Was acting this way since when I first got him. It always sat by the glass.
7. Are others acting strange. No, this is the only one.
8. Any new additions[/QUOTE]. No.
I'd yes them as soon as you can. How do you know it's cycled if you don't mind me asking. I'd return him if you can as he doesn't seem well and you don't want it passing onto the others. Sorry if I cam off confusing(which I'm oh so good at), what I meant when you shine light on it does it look kind of like gold dust. If so he has velvet. Although it could also just be coloration if it doesn't look like that.
yes when my aquiarium light is on it is brighter, and it shines
yes it looks like gold dust!
Can you shine a flashlight on it directly? Just saw the other reply, you'll need to treat the tank then. I'd still return if possible though.
I shined a flashlight and it looks speckled. How to treat velvet, do you know?
Im now starting the treatment for the velvet. Thanks for all your help!!!!! I finally figured out why my fish was swimming by the glass non stop. It was scratching.
Separate names with a comma.