yay!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by newbie101, Dec 22, 2005.

1. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

yay! i now have three very beautiful guppies and i have a pregnant female! the males are very big (bigger than walmarts :p) and i got the prettiest female there was! she is silver with a sky blue tail, and the males are one is silver with red markings along the sides and a shimmering blue and red and black tail, and the other is blue with a very vivid red and black marked tail. They look awesome under the fluorescent light! :D :D
    yay!!!! ;D

2. dano569Valued MemberMember

3. CraigWell Known MemberMember

well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    they sound gr8!!!!

C W

4. GunnieWell Known MemberMember

Excellent! You might have to get some more males though. I have read that trios are usually 1 male and 2 females because the males are such pests. Those 2 males might stress your 1 female. How about some pictures? ;D

5. chickadee

chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

Oh yes, Emma, let's have some pictures! They sound great!

Rose :D

6. OP
    OP
    n

newbie101Well Known MemberMember

well, i took a pic (of the female) yesterday, but its really blurry...i cut it down bcause the rest was mostly empty space, the males were so blurry you cant see them :D

and gunnie do you think i have room for another female?

Attached Files:

7. chickadee

chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

She looks pretty in pink! I hope you enjoy your babies. Guppies can be really a lot of fun. I have a friend who is starting to set up a tank and they are her first choice.

Merry Christmas

Rose

8. NanoAddictValued MemberMember

my mom says i cant get guppies cause ill buy 2 and wake up the next day with 200
    100 dead 100 alive lol :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice