yay!

1. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

yay! i now have three very beautiful guppies and i have a pregnant female! the males are very big (bigger than walmarts :p) and i got the prettiest female there was! she is silver with a sky blue tail, and the males are one is silver with red markings along the sides and a shimmering blue and red and black tail, and the other is blue with a very vivid red and black marked tail. They look awesome under the fluorescent light! :D :D
    yay!!!! ;D

2. dano569 Member Member

8) ;D

3. Craig Well Known Member Member

well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    they sound gr8!!!!

C W

4. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Excellent! You might have to get some more males though. I have read that trios are usually 1 male and 2 females because the males are such pests. Those 2 males might stress your 1 female. How about some pictures? ;D

5. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

Oh yes, Emma, let's have some pictures! They sound great!

Rose :D

6. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

well, i took a pic (of the female) yesterday, but its really blurry...i cut it down bcause the rest was mostly empty space, the males were so blurry you cant see them :D

and gunnie do you think i have room for another female?

Attached Files:

7. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

She looks pretty in pink! I hope you enjoy your babies. Guppies can be really a lot of fun. I have a friend who is starting to set up a tank and they are her first choice.

Merry Christmas

Rose

8. NanoAddict Member Member

my mom says i cant get guppies cause ill buy 2 and wake up the next day with 200
    100 dead 100 alive lol :D