Yay!! Sparkin'

Discussion in 'konstargirl' started by konstargirl, Mar 26, 2010.

1. konstargirl

konstargirl Well Known Member Member

3/26/10

Guess what. I called one of the local pet stores and asked if they take fry. They said yes! I don't know if they would by them for me or what. So I'm taking all of the fry except survivor to the pet store. I'm going to call them tommorow to see if they are gonig to pay me or something. I don't know...

Evryone is doing find after the death of one of the babies. I probably just let the filter sit for a couple days and then do some water change. I really want to get it down to 0 but I've been cleaning it the tank too much. I usually do 20% twice a week and then just leave the tank alone.

2. Stang Man

Stang Man Well Known Member Member

Are these Guppie's? gold fish? What type of fish are you talking about?

3. OP
    OP
    konstargirl

Platies..

I took the fry to the pet store today and they were happy to see me with fry. lol They asked me all kinds of questions like what size tank you have. I told them I have a 10 gallon tank with platies( 1 male and 2 females.), a juli cory and an apple snail. They told me that "they will make a lot of babies so if you got more on the way, drop by and we will be happy to take care of them." The lady also told me that they will take them to the basement of there store and I guess raise them there until they are old enough to be sell for. I said great. =D So I might go back again and give more fry to them and probably make a commison with them like for everytime I give you 10 or 15 fry, you have to give me a free item. lol

4. Stang Man

Awsome upgrade to a bigger tank with all that credit! Lol

5. OP
    OP
    konstargirl

Or maybe some real plants. lol They seemed very knowledgable on the fish. This family or whatever were asking about hoe much were the bowls I guess because they want to get a betta, but they said we don't reconmend a bowl. maybe a 3 gallon tank will be find for it. I was like dang..

Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
  6. Stang Man

There you go!! You go girl!!! Lol

7. OP
    OP
    konstargirl

Now my mom doesn't want me to go to the petstore with the babies. I was like I promise them that whenever my fish had babies or whatever, I will bring them to the petstore. She has no idea what the future will be for the tank..

8. Stang Man

She will change her mind once you have so many and have no room for them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice