YAY cleaning!!!!

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
im so excited!! i am doing a big clean right now!! i am rearrange decorations and cleaning tanks to get it all set up for the 3 stinkers. i will post pics when im done!!! Miles ;D

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i just finished!!!! i put skip in the 1.5 gal and Cal in the one gal because hes getting older and sleeps all day and Skip plays alot. i moved Skip into the bathroom by the mirror - lol!!! oscar stayed in his tank cause hes well....... Oscar. lol. i love how the tanks look!! i will post pics asap. i have to charge the camera batteries. they died. lol. Miles

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
hey, if you want to do more tank cleaning.. it's ok with me if you come over and clean our 7 tanks. LOL

sounds great. it's fun to rearrange the tanks sometimes and see how the bettas like it.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i would!! lol. i love fish and water!! in fact we are going swimming later!! YAY!! i love rearranging decorations!! and then you just sit there and just watch the fish!! lol. i didn't change much in oscar and calamarries but in skips i did. i moved skip into the 1.5 gal nad cal into the one gal cause hes getting older and sleeps alot. and skips young and loves to play. i switched them them took the cave out of oscars tank put it in skips. took cals bridge put it in oscars and now they are all calm again. skip was put in the bathroom away from the other bettas because oscar wasn't happy with the change. he just likes cal. now skip sits there being watched by four cats. lol. its great!! and if skip gets scared he swims really fast into his cave. Miles

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
LOL.. sounds like you've been a busy girl today! do any of your bettas flare at you for changing things around? our first betta Super Mario would be mad at me for the rest of the day when i changed things in his tank and would swim over and flare at me every time that he saw me.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Well......... Calamarrie use to but hes gotten old and now all he does is sleep all day and look at Oscar. Oscar does flare at my he just wants to play- as soon as i put him in the tank hes playing with EVERYTHING he can possible play with!!! skip gets nervous. he only flared once at a chair. we got him friday. he checks things out to make sure they arent going to hurt him then he goes about his business of hiding and starting at the cats that are staring at him lol!!! Miles

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
BettaBuddy said:
Well......... Calamarrie use to but hes gotten old and now all he does is sleep all day and look at Oscar. Oscar does flare at my he just wants to play- as soon as i put him in the tank hes playing with EVERYTHING he can possible play with!!! skip gets nervous. he only flared once at a chair. we got him friday. he checks things out to make sure they arent going to hurt him then he goes about his business of hiding and starting at the cats that are staring at him lol!!! Miles
LOL.. it's probably good that Skip doesn't know what the cats are thinking.

PrayforMojo

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
the cats love to drink out of the betta bowls. They are a great way to get the old water out. ha ha. havent lost a fish to the cats yet.
mojo

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
LOL!!! thats funny!! our cats stick there feet in the small airwhole at the top and fish for the bettas!! lol. Miles

Phloxface

Well Known Member
Reaction score
You probably shouldn't let the cats put their paws in the tank. They could actually catch and hurt a Betta or knock over a tank. Plus, their feet are full of bacteria from stepping inside the litterbox and all over the house.

PrayforMojo

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
still pretty cute though!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom