OP
0morrokh

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
atmmachine816 said:
Oto's aren't that mistreated, it's more that they are not treated correctly in the shipping process.
Yes that's true, the problem is that many people are not aware of this, and/or are not aware of all the needs of Otos, and then wonder why they all die... :'( So my goal is to buy them and give them the best care possible.
It's true that most fish are somewhat mistreated, but I think Bettas and Otos get some of the worst of it. That makes me mad about the eels and aros and the parrot fish. > Why the heck would someone tattoo a fish??!! And keeping large fish in 5 gallon tanks...that is just inhumane!!! > >

OP
0morrokh

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Well, it's cycled and has fish in it! (6 Pygmy Cories) The only problem I've encountered is that one of the new Cories has popeye and finrot.
I've had a slight change of plans as far as the fish in the tank. I've got fish TB in my 10 gallon (yeah this really stinks ), so no way I'm moving the Otos into another tank. So I am going with Cories instead of Otos in the 20g. So I will have 6 Pygmy Cories, 3 Panda Cories, and 4 female Bettas. Hehe I can't wait to get more fishies! ;D

New Threads