Ya, 3000 posts

Tom
I have finally reached it. It wasn't as fast as Dave or armadillo, but I am there.
Tom

Advertisement
voiceless_kat
Geez Tom, that is great! How long did it take you to do that?? And I thought I spent time on the computer!! LOL

Advertisement
Tom
I joined at the beginning of Dec., literally. So it took about 6-7 months, but I don't spend as much time here as others do or I would like.
Tom

Sabi
whew! 3015 in 8 months, that's good!
I joined in april and just got to the 1000's. at 1022 now. So maybe another 3 months to get to 3000/4....

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
Congrats

Miley ♥

COBettaCouple
congrats! only 7000 more posts to get a mutated ghost shrimp!

Advertisement
atmmachine816
Congrats

Stradius011
I joined at the beginning of Dec., literally. So it took about 6-7 months, but I don't spend as much time here as others do or I would like.
Tom
Congrats! Man, everybody is either catching up to me or has moreposts than me. I've been here for over an year and ONLY 1800 POSTS!

aarathi
Congratulations for reaching 3000 posts. Work hard, you will reach next 3000 posts........

chickadee
I am not sure that the number of posts is what makes the difference and am never sure that this is what makes a member what they can be. The content of the posts is what is important. I have seen members run their post count up with posts that do not say much, so while it is an accomplishment to have been about enough to make these posts, it is also important that each and every post that is made be factual and say something that is worthwhile. Let's try to concentrate on the quality of the posts and not on the quantity.

Rose

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
peacemaker92
Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies
Views
atmmachine816
Replies