WTS/T Summer Pond/Aquarium Plants

Foxxway

Hi all,

It's summer tubbin' season and mine are in full swing. I've got a sampler pack of water lettuce, water hyacinth, duckweed. You'll receive 3-5 of the larger plants and some duckweed. This offer INCLUDES FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING! I ship live items only on Mondays and Tuesdays to ensure they arrive healthy. Your pack may have snail eggs. If you'd like a few snails, please let me know when you PM me to order.
Thanks for reading!

PS-Will trade for snails, shrimp, live bearers. If you think you've something cool to trade, let me know.
Thanks again.

NearMeBettas

Are the plants and shipping free? If so, please send me a sampler pack. I believe you have my address already but ill pm it over.

FishPlanet

Can I please have a sampler pack of water lettuce?

Foxxway

The pack is $23.99 and includes free priority shipping to ensure plant health. My Fishlore folks will always receive extras. Orders received today or after will ship after July 4th holiday as I only ship live items on Mondays and Tuesdays.

If you're wanting a smaller pack, you can pay shipping of $8.00 via Paypal. PM me when you're ready. These should be available throughout the summer, so if you're not ready now, no sweat.

MusicalFishies

Hi all,

It's summer tubbin' season and mine are in full swing. I've got a sampler pack of water lettuce, water hyacinth, duckweed. You'll receive 3-5 of the larger plants and some duckweed. This offer INCLUDES FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING! I ship live items only on Mondays and Tuesdays to ensure they arrive healthy. Your pack may have snail eggs. If you'd like a few snails, please let me know when you PM me to order.
Thanks for reading!

PS-Will trade for snails, shrimp, live bearers. If you think you've something cool to trade, let me know.
Thanks again.
Are these still available? If so, could I get one?

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
DixieFish
Replies
Views
RedOnion
Replies
Views
Vishaquatics
Want To Sell Floaters and other
Replies