WTB: rainbow fish

calebringabell

does anyone have rainbow fish for sale?

Demeter

I’m currently raising forktails and blue eyed gertrudes but none are at a shippable size just yet. Maybe in a couple more months!

calebringabell

Demeter said:
I’m currently raising forktails and blue eyed gertrudes but none are at a shippable size just yet. Maybe in a couple more months!
please!

Demeter

calebringabell said:
Ok when they are a good size I will hopefully remember to message you!

calebringabell

what are ya thinking price wise? :)

Demeter

I bought my adult forktails as a group of 6 for 27$ and my gertrudes for ~8$ a piece. I won't be charging that much as that seems like overkill. Say 5+1 for 20$ plus shipping? I'm not sure yet as I don't even know how many and of which species I have. I'm working on getting threadfin fry going but they are a bit more difficult. So far it looks like a lot of gertrudes and some forktails. If there are any threadfins I can't tell yet, all I know is I have fry ranging from recently free swimming to half an inch and 1.5 months old. Once they're about an inch long I think they are safe to ship. Not sure where you live but I'm in the US so I'll only ship to other in the continental US.

You can read about them here, I've been trying to keep track of their progress. Raising Rainbows (Threadfin) | 448799 | Rainbowfish

Top Bottom