WTB - orange rabbit snail

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by cheesepuff, Jul 30, 2015.

1. cheesepuff

cheesepuff Well Known Member Member

I'm looking for 1 orange rabbit snail. I'm open to pricing. Shipping to Joliet Illinois 60435.

2. i

isacr Valued Member Member

If you are willing to drive a bit old orchard aquarium has.

3. DanB80TTS

DanB80TTS Well Known Member Member

Check out aquaticarts.com I've bought snails and shrimp from them, they ship priority out of Indianapolis.

4. OP
    OP
    cheesepuff

I've been considering them, but their so expensive...

5. DanB80TTS

Yeh they kinda are on some of their stuff, they were the least expensive I could find for blue dream shrimp and the only place I could find in Indiana that had assassin snails.

Now I have assassin snail eggs around my tank so they will have some competition soon lol. Their rabbit snails seem cheap to me, 9bucks for 10, of course you have shipping to add, it's better to buy from them if you have a couple of things you want rather than just one item.

I can say their packing job is great and their email support is fantastic.

6. OP
    OP
    cheesepuff

i got a yellow rabbit snail coming into petco on special order for less than $5. I'll have to see if I like what comes in. Its not orange, but still might be nice.

7. DanB80TTS

I figured sending you to aquatic arts could be dangerous with your love of snails and their variety available.

Your petco route should be fine also, as long as they actually call you, I had zebra loaches on order for weeks, never got a call, went in one day and they had just 3 zebra loaches left in a tank. I wasn't too happy, went home via petsmart and got Cory cats instead.

You mentioned loaches in another thread, but you should check out Cory cats, lots of different ones available, they're really cool fish and would love the sand.

8. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Closed thread.

Ken

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice