WTB Malaysian Trumpet Snails in PA

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by xVitox, Dec 24, 2009.

1. x

xVitox Valued Member Member

Hello,
    I am looking to buy some Malaysian Trumpet Snails and do not feel like paying 50$ for some. Anybody in the Philadelphia area or who is willing to ship these little guys post on this site!

2. cwb141

cwb141 Valued Member Member

:;snail$50.00?!?!?!?! I paid $1.00 for 4 at my LFS. How many are you looking to buy, 200?

3. h

hop2jr Valued Member Member

Go to Pet Smart most all of them here in Youngstown Ohio are over run with them. I have gottin about 2000 in the past year from, and they gave them away for free.

4. Regal

Regal Well Known Member Member

I asked Petsmart for some. They gave me about 20 or so for free. That was quite a while ago and now I have exactly 4,675,493. I counted them lol

5. cwb141

cwb141 Valued Member Member

The 4 I bought are now around 40 in a month. If you buy a few you'll start seeing little ones within a couple weeks.

6. sirdarksol

sirdarksol Fishlore Legend Member

I've got some, and they wouldn't cost more than a few bucks (primarily to cover shipping). Unfortunately, I can't send them until the weather warms up. They'd die in the cold.

7. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Please remember, this isn't a dicussion thread.
    This is a WTB thread. ;)

Edit: lol sds....thanks for addressing xVitox's request.

8. sirdarksol

sirdarksol Fishlore Legend Member

Agreed, and thanks for saying that. I meant to, and then forgot.

Also, in addition to what I said, xVitox, send me a PM in March or April (depending on what the weather's doing) if you still don't have any snails.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice