WTB: live bearers

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by josh11551, Apr 10, 2010.

1. josh11551 Well Known Member Member

anyone got any livebearers for sale?pm me or list here what you have and how much + shipping costs to 17020 please
    thanks
    Josh

2. Chris123 Well Known Member Member

What kind of livebearers are you into?

3. josh11551 Well Known Member Member

right now i have 3 dalmation mollies 2 sailfin mollies 2 redwag platies a mickey mouse play and 4 various guppies(with fry) so anything really =] just want to expand my hobby and i have been hit with MTS

4. Chris123 Well Known Member Member

Is there a fish club around you?

You can get some real good livebearers there

5. josh11551 Well Known Member Member

no not that i know of. and all the petstores around are kinda...... errrm.... gross?

6. sirdarksol Fishlore Legend Member

appears to be the closest to your zip (roughly 35 minutes from Harrisburg according to one member. It's a drive, but I'm going an hour today to get to my local aquarium show)

That being said, the topic can be turned back over to those who might actually have some livebearers to ship. I know that there are a few folks who have guppies that they'd like to thin out. The question is "will it be worth the shipping costs."

7. josh11551 Well Known Member Member

thats kinda the problem.. my mom dosent drive far and im only 15.... so ya thanks though =]

8. sirdarksol Fishlore Legend Member

Yep.
    Then hopefully someone who's got some livebearers will see this (I can think of someone who I'll direct to the thread. They might be able to help)

9. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

PM sent:p

10. sirdarksol Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks for checking on this, BB. ;D

11. josh11551 Well Known Member Member

Thanks sirdarksol and bolivian =] both very nice people =]

12. josh11551 Well Known Member Member

BB i dont know where you went but i sent you a couple pms :;dete

13. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Sorry, I had someone here at the house for a few minutes. She was buying a leaking tank from me to use for her lizards.

14. josh11551 Well Known Member Member

Ok then i am just a very curious person. :;fb pm sent

15. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

No problem, I was in the middle of responding to your earlier PM when she arrived. I thought I'd have more time before she got here.

16. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Josh, here are two not so great pics. The vids I tried came out way too dark. This should hopefully give you some idea of what they look like.

Attached Files:

17. josh11551 Well Known Member Member

they are beautiful! here are a couple pics of my males (not so great pics either)i really dont know the type of the first 2 but the last one (i was told)is a german tuxedo guppy

Attached Files:

18. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

They've got beautiful coloring!

I think you'll really like the gups I'm sending you. I had a yellow female who passed (Petsmart guppy) and I'm seeing a lot of her coloring in the babies that are developing color. I used to call her my "sunshine" guppy. They'll look good being bred with some of your boys.

19. josh11551 Well Known Member Member

wonderful!
    thanks have a good day!