WTB: fancy guppies

josh11551

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
i am looking for some fancy guppies i am trying to get ahold of ldbrown but he hasn't been on for a few days but if he replies i will close this thread. so "Got Guppies?"

Aquagirl1978

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I have two leopard guppies one orange and one yellow the orange is a female and the yellow a male, i have a pair of black and silvers a bright neon pink male and a plain jane looking yellow female . All females are currently pregnant and I obviously have no idea which males they are pregnant to. I dont know what colors my fry will be but any questions look me up. My last birth came from the orange leopard female and the three fry that i put back into the tank with the older fish have disappeared they were about four weeks old and looked bug enough, but if i locate them, ill let you know what colors i got.

Aquagirl1978

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Is the one in your picture yours....... looks like a white leopard fancy I looked at the other day but his tail was torn away in spots. Was afraid it was finrot. Hes beautiful

josh11551

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
it used to be i need to get more pics i have like 2 in my album of my current males i now have like 7-10 males...

Aquagirl1978

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I get so excited when my females get pregnant lol. Anyways are there any particular colors you are looking for?

josh11551

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
not really... i am just looking to sell fry to LFS and they just have " Male Fancy Guppies $3.99" on the tank Which is OUTRAGEOUS IMO

Aquagirl1978

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
OMG!!!!! My LFS sell males for 1.99 and females for 2.99. UGH but the local PETCO sells em for 3.99 and 4.99

Aquagirl1978

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Im going to try to get my yellow leopard and my black and blue together to see if i can get anything cool out of it. will start posting results when they happen.

josh11551

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
ok keep me posted i might get a trio of something off aquabid and breed them...

Aquagirl1978

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Yeah definately worth a shot and keep the best of your breeding. Win win situation You get another fish plus some extra cash selling the other fry.

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years

Please remember this is not a chat forum.
You can always continue this conversation in pm

Aquagirl1978

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Sorry Lucy I get to talking about Guppies and well I just keep on going and going..... well you get the picture.

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
No problem. It's easy to get carried away talking about your favorite fish.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom