WTB Corydoras sterbai

midthought

Hello B/S/T forum. Does anyone out have any sterba cories for sale? I'm looking for around 3-6 to be friends with my existing 3. Please post or PM me your price, including shipping if possible. I'm in NYC.

P.S. regular sterbaI only please, no albinos. Albinos sort of freak me out. >.>

ilikefish

I believe Kahuna raises lots of cory varieties.

REDKAHUNA

midthought said:
Hello B/S/T forum. Does anyone out have any sterba cories for sale? I'm looking for around 3-6 to be friends with my existing 3. Please post or PM me your price, including shipping if possible. I'm in NYC.

P.S. regular sterbaI only please, no albinos. Albinos sort of freak me out. >.>
I don't have any at saleable size yet they are seasonal layers for me and have just started up again. Several good breeders/importers have them on aquabid right now. I have albino sterbaI more available then regular sterbai. They look good as a set 3 of each on the bottom and readily breed with each other.

midthought

REDKAHUNA said:
I don't have any at saleable size yet they are seasonal layers for me and have just started up again. Several good breeders/importers have them on aquabid right now. I have albino sterbaI more available then regular sterbai. They look good as a set 3 of each on the bottom and readily breed with each other.
Ah okay, I may try Aquabid then. How long until do you think you'll have saleable size regular sterbaI though?

Top Bottom