WTB Bulk Cherry/Blue Shrimp/Plants/Snails/Fish

Foxxway

Hi,

I'm back after a long hiatus. Due to some equipment issues, I need bulk cherry/Blue Diamond shrimp, plants, snails, orandas, corys, plecos, guppies, and anything else anyone wants to get rid of. I'll be selling beautiful potbelly mollies, snails and some pond plants (water hyacinth, water lettuce and more) when it warms up and is safe to ship.
Thanks so much, aquarium peeps.

Pwilly07

Hi,

I'm back after a long hiatus. Due to some equipment issues, I need bulk cherry/Blue Diamond shrimp, plants, snails, orandas, corys, plecos, guppies, and anything else anyone wants to get rid of. I'll be selling beautiful potbelly mollies, snails and some pond plants (water hyacinth, water lettuce and more) when it warms up and is safe to ship.
I have shrimp, plecos, guppies, snails, and some plants. Check out www.pwillysfishemporium.com for my grand opening website sale!

Foxxway

I'm glad to see you! I'll check it out now.

Foxxway

On the real, I could use about 100 each of blue diamond, good cherry, ghost shrimp. Hornwort too. IdK if you have those quantities, but if you do, maybe you could marinate on a fair amount for a bulk purchase and get back to me. I'm going to be ordering guppies as well. Alibaba still only has one live fish/shrimp dealer and they want you to have a license and pick it up in chicago.

Well, it was good to talk to you. let me know about the bulk order and how many hornworts come in an order.

Be safe!
Admiral Foxxway

Pwilly07

On the real, I could use about 100 each of blue diamond, good cherry, ghost shrimp. Hornwort too. IdK if you have those quantities, but if you do, maybe you could marinate on a fair amount for a bulk purchase and get back to me. I'm going to be ordering guppies as well. Alibaba still only has one live fish/shrimp dealer and they want you to have a license and pick it up in chicago.

Well, it was good to talk to you. let me know about the bulk order and how many hornworts come in an order.

Be safe!
Admiral Foxxway
I have blue dream, blue velvet, and lower blues that have uneven color. I have sakura and some fire red cherries as well as bloody mary. I don't have 100 of any without totally decimating colonies, but I have around 40-50 of each. Bloody mary I may have 25 or more but will have to check. They hide really well. I probably have 25 ft of hornwort worth to sell. Guppies in addition to the discount on the website are 10% off for 2 pairs, 15% for 3 pairs, and 20% for 4 pairs. I also do bulk pricing on those as well. That starts at 10 pairs and discounts increase with the more you buy. I'll get to counting the shrimp tonight and tomorrow.

Thankfully, I'm double vaccinated, but I still take all precautions.

Be safe too! I appreciate your service so much! Thank you!

Paul

Pwilly07

Hi Admiral,

I currently have about 25-30 visible good red cherries, 20-25 blue dreams, and 25 bloody mary. I may have more, but I'd be digging a lot more as the guppy grass is so thick in the one fire red shrimp tank. It's not a problem at all, just want to make sure your interested before I mess up their tank. All shrimp would be 35% off if you got all 3 in addition to discount already online. Is that a good deal to you? PM me and let me know.

Foxxway

Thanks so much! What would be the total?

Pwilly07

Thanks so much! What would be the total?
Sorry I never saw your response. I was looking in my messages. I'll get you a total asap and send a message to you.

NearMeBettas

!!(SOLD)!!I have a female guppy pregnant, a male platy, and 3 female pregnant 1 male molies. $24+ shipping !!(SOLD)!!

See updated post below

FishPlanet

Hi,

I have a 3" java fern, 1 .5 moss ball, and a whole bunch of java moss! Pm me if you would like anything!

Mhamilton0911

I have a bunch of plants I can sell ya for cheap+shipping, PM if still needing some.

NearMeBettas

I have a mustard gas female betta and a veil tale male with some interesting colors. Also have almost 300 five day old fry from a Galaxy koi spawn that will be ready in November\December. I have frogbite and java fern and more variety next month. I will have a ton more in the fall. An estimated $12 priority shipping. I ship in USA only.
I do not have room for trading fish lol but possibly pond plants.

coolio3991

I have shrimp, plecos, guppies, snails, and some plants. Check out www.pwillysfishemporium.com for my grand opening website sale!
You should definitely check out his website I just placed an order from him yesterday. And I did order shrimp from him about a month ago and they came super healthy and matter in fact 1 or 2 are pregnant now. Should be getting some babies soon.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Demeter
Replies
Views
MusicalFishies
Replies
Views
georgelee1000
Replies
Views