Wtb - Black Taro ( Elephant Ear)Plant

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by Betta Whisperer, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Betta WhispererWell Known MemberMember

Does anyone have any Black Taro (Elephant Ear) plants they want to sell? PM me please. I need them for my pond to help shade it from the hot Texas sun.

2. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

I saw some at Lowes the other day. They were kind of expensive or I would have gotten a couple.
    Carol

3. Betta WhispererWell Known MemberMember

Thanks I'll check it out.

4. sirdarksolFishlore LegendMember

I could get you bulbs (I use the word loosely, as they are huge compared to most plant bulbs) of regular elephant ears, but not the black ones. A nearby conservatory sells them. That might be another idea, by the way. If you've got a conservatory in your area, they will likely sell some exotic plants in their gift shop.

Anyway, let me know if you want any regular ones.

5. Betta WhispererWell Known MemberMember

By REGULAR do you mean green leaved ones. If the price is right I would take them. Can you check on that and let me know. Also what they would charge for shipping. Thanks.

6. TanaValued MemberMember

I saw bulbs for the regular elephant ear at WalMart and as sirdarksol said, they are huge. I think they were around $5 each.

7. Betta WhispererWell Known MemberMember

Ok I'll go check it out thanks.

8. sirdarksolFishlore LegendMember

Yep. Green-leaved. I'll check on the price for you. I think, though, that they're more than $5, and shipping will definitely make it more than that, so if you can find them at Walmart, that would be good. ;)

9. Betta WhispererWell Known MemberMember

OK let me check there first. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice