WTB 3 yoyo loaches

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by LyndaB, Mar 30, 2010.

1. LyndaB

LyndaB Fishlore Legend Member

Hi everyone,

Sadly, one of my three yoyo's has died. I just love the species and would very much like to add to the remaining family. I'm looking for 3. Male, female, doesn't matter. Young, not so young, doesn't matter. Can you tell I'm in dog rescue? LOL

Please let me know if you can help me. :;thx

2. Jaysee

Jaysee Fishlore Legend Member

is where I would turn to.

3. OP
    OP
    LyndaB

Thanks for the note. I actually looked on aquabid yesterday and there were no yoyo's. For something that the sites all say is "readily available", I sure do have trouble finding them. Well, I shouldn't say that. I can have them shipped from CA to CT, I just would rather they didn't have to travel quite that far.

4. Jaysee

Depends on where you live - They aren't readily available where I live. Stuff on aquabid changes on a regular basis, so keep checking.

I always try to buy from my half of the country.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  5. OP
    OP
    LyndaB

Thanks for your help. I think I may ask the LFS to see if he can get some in for me. I actually purchased mine at the local Petco. But they haven't carried them since then and I had purchased the only 3 that they had. Go figure. :rolleyes:

6. Jaysee

I wish my LFS would special order me fish.....

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  7. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Our Petco will special order for us maybe yours will too :)
    carol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice