WTB 3 yoyo loaches

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
HI everyone,

Sadly, one of my three yoyo's has died. I just love the species and would very much like to add to the remaining family. I'm looking for 3. Male, female, doesn't matter. Young, not so young, doesn't matter. Can you tell I'm in dog rescue? LOL

Please let me know if you can help me. x

OP
LyndaB

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks for the note. I actually looked on aquabid yesterday and there were no yoyo's. For something that the sites all say is "readily available", I sure do have trouble finding them. Well, I shouldn't say that. I can have them shipped from CA to CT, I just would rather they didn't have to travel quite that far.

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
LyndaB said:
Thanks for the note. I actually looked on aquabid yesterday and there were no yoyo's. For something that the sites all say is "readily available", I sure do have trouble finding them. Well, I shouldn't say that. I can have them shipped from CA to CT, I just would rather they didn't have to travel quite that far.
Depends on where you live - They aren't readily available where I live. Stuff on aquabid changes on a regular basis, so keep checking.

I always try to buy from my half of the country.

OP
LyndaB

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks for your help. I think I may ask the LFS to see if he can get some in for me. I actually purchased mine at the local Petco. But they haven't carried them since then and I had purchased the only 3 that they had. Go figure.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
LyndaB said:
Thanks for your help. I think I may ask the LFS to see if he can get some in for me. I actually purchased mine at the local Petco. But they haven't carried them since then and I had purchased the only 3 that they had. Go figure.
Our Petco will special order for us maybe yours will too
carol

New Threads