Wriggley is coming!

1. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning. :;co
    My new Betta boy Wriggley (photo compliments of Martinsmommy (MM)) is due to be mailed to me today (maybe tomorrow but I'm hoping today). Keep him in your fishy thoughts in hopes that he arrives safely. (and no later than Wednesday, 2 day mail) I'm so excited! :happy0064:and I'm going to be on pins and needles until he arrives.

To take my mind of things I'm going Christmas :;giftshopping today (mostly for him) :) PetCo or bust! :giggle: Too, I hope to find a new Christmas tree since the lights on mine bit the dust! :console: Luckily I tested it before I had it decorated! lol I would have been a bit angry if I had it decorated and then made the discovery! I have 1 tree up and decorated but I always put up two. I think the Christmas spirit is finally coming around. :;shat Normally I have everything done, trees up and house decorated by 12/1. It just didn't happen quiet so early this year for some reason.
    Have a great week everyone! :;sman
    Ken
    :;santaclaus

Attached Files:

2. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

Good to hear you're getting in the holiday spirit!:;santaclaus:;rudolph Sounds like it's going to be a really great day! :D Have fun!

Also, that picture is heartbreakingly adorable. I can't wait to see Wrigley happy and comfy in his new home. :;fb

3. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks Ilovee! Isn't that photo just awesome! I have it as my desk top wall paper :)
    Ken

4. Amanda Fishlore VIP Member

Can't wait until he arrives!!

5. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

we will all be waiting with you!!!!!!!! be safe wriggley !! im so excited for you ken!!

6. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks Shawnie! :;shat
    Ken

7. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

Sending lots of safe and quick journey vibes for Wriggley!

8. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Oh Yipee! How exciting! Wriggley is coming home to Papa! :party0011:

9. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

That's so exciting! Best wishes for him to arrive to you safe and sound! Please keep us posted.

10. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

How exciting!!. He is a BEAUTIFUL boy Ken!!. Congrads and I'll be sending good fishy vibes for his journey!.

11. Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

Oh, I already gave him good "safe journey" wishes in MMs post as I missed yours sorry, bu hey, some more can't hurt. Safe journey Wriggley, can't wait to see your pics upon arrival, I know your new daddy won't let us down... :)

12. lorabell Well Known Member Member

cant wai tto hear..hes there all safe and sound!!!!!! congrats........Pics please!!!!!...ll

13. Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

So ken, is he here??? I want you to document the entire thing! We might need some video cameras for this! This moment will be amazing! Ken's first betta

14. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks! I'll share photos and keep you posted! :)
    Ken

15. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Can't wait to hear he's there :) Sending good thoughts .
    Carol

16. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks Carol!
    Ken