Wriggley (betta) and Java Moss

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Good morning,

I'm in the process of water changes today. I just finished Wriggley's tank and he's happy.

He loves his Java Moss. He lies on it, in it (completely surrounded by it) and under it. I don't know how he keeps from getting tangled. I think he gets more enjoyment out of the Jave Moss than any other hiding spot in the tank.

I removed the anubia's from his tank. They just weren't doing very well. I think that 15w of light in a 6.6g tank is just too much. (?) I really haven't gotten into live plants a great deal but the plants (anubia) I have in my 26g goldfish tank are doing very well under 15w bulb (generic that came with the tank) so I put them in there. We'll see what happens

Wriggley still has his Java Moss and Japanese Marimo balls which are both doing well. (and a few silk plants) Wriggley is doing well. He was so feisty this morning feeding on his treat of thawed frozen blood worms doing his little Look at me Dad dance. Too cute.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Ken

Martinismommy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi Ken,

I'd love to see some photo's of the handsome boy enjoying his moss ) Tell him his blue sister just took 1st in her class yesterday at the CT show....

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom