WOW!!!!!!

Wrench

SM1199

And THAT is why we research before we buy!

flyinGourami

Lol srry if i missed it but why did the owner wait so long.... Your pet can barely move.

Gel0city

Let's rehome this massive dude. Literally half the size of the tank.

Wrench

Did you all see the massive fish that guy has ???? 3,000 gallon tank holy cow

Dunk2

SM1199 said:
And THAT is why we research before we buy!
Amen!

And listening to what many (not all) fish stores will tell you doesn’t count as research!

StarGirl

Wow that is a big fish!

AquaCaitlin

I saw that video about a month ago.... left me shocked.

Dunk2

We’ve all likely been there at one point where we bought fish that we didn’t fully research before we bought them. Count me in that group. But I also think most of us learned from those mistakes and dealt with them as best we could.

Maybe it’s only because I’m reading more since the Coronavirus lock-down, but it feels like more and more people make that mistake, find out (oftentimes the hard way) or are told they made a mistake and then they CHOOSE to do it again.

I don’t get it. Maybe I’m just grumpy from the lock-down.

StarGirl

haha that is so true!

Leeman75

Do you think I'm overstocked?

StarGirl

No there may be a few inches left!

flyinGourami

AquaCaitlin

Leeman75 said:
Do you think I'm overstocked?
Severely understocked in fact. Don’t you know those are schooling fish! I would add a school of male bettas for a splash of color, as well.

StarGirl

I totally agree!

Wrench

Dunk2 said:
We’ve all likely been there at one point where we bought fish that we didn’t fully research before we bought them. Count me in that group. But I also think most of us learned from those mistakes and dealt with them as best we could.

Maybe it’s only because I’m reading more since the Coronavirus lock-down, but it feels like more and more people make that mistake, find out (oftentimes the hard way) or are told they made a mistake and then they CHOOSE to do it again.

I don’t get it. Maybe I’m just grumpy from the lock-down.
I finally went back to work yesterday.......awkward hahahaha, I had my house all tidy and got to hang out with my kids for a full month and monitor the fish all day, my fish tanks have basically replaced t.v for me.
I just sit in the living room and watch them...its like a live action drama documentary.

Gel0city

I'm sure that fish would not eat any of its tankmates that are not even half the size of it.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom