wow! love this site

dazzler

Valued Member
Reaction score
good day people,just bought a 66 gallon(250ish litre) tank and am ready for action! Moving house just before christmas. so it will give me plenty of time to pick your every thought and piece of knowledge you can part with in order to make this a success!!! i will thank you all in advance... let the journey begin

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore! Please click on the "FishLore Articles for Beginners" sticky in the beginners forum and make sure you understand the nitrogen cycle. This concept will make or break you in the hobby. We are so glad you decided to join us, and hope you will stay with us and post your progess on your new tank!

dazzler

Valued Member
Reaction score
Gunnie said:
Welcome to FishLore!  Please click on the "FishLore Articles for Beginners" sticky in the beginners forum and make sure you understand the nitrogen cycle.  This concept will make or break you in the hobby.  We are so glad you decided to join us, and hope you will stay with us and post your progess on your new tank!   
thanks gunnie progress will be slow and much enjoyed

Richard

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FishLore.. have you decided yet what types of fish to start with?

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Oh, a person after my own heart. One that is willing to take their time and consider what needs to be done first!!! WOW, that is a rare occurence about here. Folks usually wait until they have a bunch of problems to find up.

I think you have an excellent chance of having a wonderful tank this way.

Welcome to our forum and I do hope you get to know us and love it here as much as I dol

Rose

dazzler

Valued Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, 1 huge problem though... far too many wonderful fish to choose from. this is far worse than deciding on what colour to paint the inside of my house. choices choices. im just a kid in a candy store!!! ;D

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
hehehehehehehehehehehehe

I see another case of MTS (multiple tank syndrome), and the first tank doesn't even have any fish in it! ;D

dazzler

Valued Member
Reaction score
its still at my friends house wrapped in cardboard will be here thursday for the unveiling.. got everything right here in boxes tormenting me asking me to open them BUT I CANT I WONT we move house thursday patience is a virtue they say!!! yes i have many ideas and a case of MTS is in its 3rd stage of delevopment!!!!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to FishLore! As you can see I have a huge case of MTS
Carol

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome to Fishlore! I think you'll enjoy your new tank.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom