Wow!!! Holy Cow!!! Geesh!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgan111

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I started this thread to ask.... What is it that catches your eye in the title of a thread that makes you respond to it? With me I like pictures and I look for things I can help out with too..... I'll include a picture of my new blue zoo's since this is my thread n I like pictures lol... arty0007:By the way I only gave 25.00 for the Blue Zoo's and from what I hear thats a great deal.arty0007:

Attachments

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Well I have to say, a title like "WOW!!! HOLY COW!!! GEESH!!!" usually works. Oh wait, that's your title lol!

I, like you, like the ones where I can try to help. That's why we're here, and I like to be able to help someone out, even in a small way such as reassurance...

bolivianbaby

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Congrats on the zoa's. They're beautiful!

I try to view all threads, but if I'm short on time, I look for things that I can help with, species that I'm experienced with. If it's a species that many members don't keep and I do, I really try to get to those first in case I can help.

After that, it's pics and really exciting things a fellow member is sharing or losses so they know we understand and are behind them.

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I basically visit threads that have a title that I can relate to (kribs, BPs, how cute Morgan is), and of course the threads that clearly state the purpose of the thread (cycling/feeding/stocking question, how cute Morgan is) or general threads about how cute Morgan is. There haven't been threads yet about how lucky I am to have a husband who doesn't care how cute Morgan is, but should that happen, I'll most likely respond. :whistling:

Yeah, that's my basic strategy. arty0049:

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I basically visit threads that have a title that I can relate to (kribs, BPs, how cute Morgan is), and of course the threads that clearly state the purpose of the thread (cycling/feeding/stocking question, how cute Morgan is) or general threads about how cute Morgan is. There haven't been threads yet about how lucky I am to have a husband who doesn't care how cute Morgan is, but should that happen, I'll most likely respond. :whistling:

LOL!!! So next up on the top of the "New Posts" list, a title of "How much Lynda's husband DOESN'T care how cute Morgan is"

Coming soon to a Fishlore forum near you...

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year

Is the issue more that your husband doesn't care if Morgan is cute, or is it more that your husband doesn't care that YOU think Morgan is cute.

And Morgan, just so your ego doesn't get so big it explodes: I don't think you're cute at all... nope, no sir, not me. :whistling:

edited to add: we haven't played around in a while... we better keep it nice, or we're gonna get a from the mods.

Kunsthure

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I read the ones that seem to need help, particularly if it's about a fish I have, dwarf shrimp and whatever I've had to research recently, which has been lighting and plants. I hate to admit it, but I usually skip over the pics and vids that are just to show off the fish or tanks because I can't view videos on my iPod and the pics are usually too small to see well. I also tend to skip over ones about large tanks because I have no experience with anything over the 40g range.

-Lisa

OP
Morgan111

Morgan111

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I'm at work so I look at most threads no matter what the title is.
I wish I could
Congrats on the zoa's. They're beautiful!

I try to view all threads, but if I'm short on time, I look for things that I can help with, species that I'm experienced with. If it's a species that many members don't keep and I do, I really try to get to those first in case I can help.

After that, it's pics and really exciting things a fellow member is sharing or losses so they know we understand and are behind them.
Thank you and I do the same..... but a lil HOLY COW always gets attention lol

We should start a new thread about ......... well....... ME ME me ME

LOL!!! So next up on the top of the "New Posts" list, a title of "How much Lynda's husband DOESN'T care how cute Morgan is"

Coming soon to a Fishlore forum near you...
Is the issue more that your husband doesn't care if Morgan is cute, or is it more that your husband doesn't care that YOU think Morgan is cute.

And Morgan, just so your ego doesn't get so big it explodes: I don't think you're cute at all... nope, no sir, not me. :whistling:

edited to add: we haven't played around in a while... we better keep it nice, or we're gonna get a from the mods.
lol I'm not sure what to say now lol...... ummm did yopu see my pretty coral? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 24 24.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 67 67.0%

Top Bottom