Wow-Goliath-She's Growing

1. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

She only 9 weeks old, but I took some updated pics of her. I wonder if she's going to break the scale at the vet's office:;laughing

The 3rd pic is when we brought her home.

Attached Files:

2. Betta Whisperer

Betta Whisperer Well Known Member Member

do you know what breed she is? Is she a Flemish Giant? If so she could end up over 20 lbs. I used to have some and they get huge!

3. OP
    OP
    bolivianbaby

Yes, she is a Flemish Giant. I got her from a breeder. You have a good eye for rabbits.;)

It was funny, when I was researching rabbits, I was looking at the dwarf varieties and the giant flemish. I know, totally opposite ends of both size and personality. I settled on the giant because of their laid back dispositions. She hasn't let us down. She's very sweet and affectionate and smart, a little too smart. We had a couple times she figured out how to get out of her x-pen.

4. Shawnie

Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

shes a beauty (beast) love her toys and her eyes!!

5. OP
    OP
    bolivianbaby

Thanks, Shawnie:;hug2 Her eyes aren't usually red, but I think she was up to something:;bmu I really need to get that large run set up for her to exercise soon.

6. b

bubblefish Valued Member Member

She's beautiful!! She must be lots of fun to have around.

7. Red1313

Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Awww :D

8. CHoffman

CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

LOL..She even looks ornery!! Very beautiful though. I'm sure she's a joy to have.

9. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

She's beautiful BB! :)
    Ken

10. OP
    OP
    bolivianbaby

Thanks, everyone! She is a pistol, but she fits right in with the rest of us around here.

11. l

lorabell Well Known Member Member

Shes a Beauty!!!!!!!!