Wow-Goliath-She's Growing

Discussion in 'bolivianbaby' started by bolivianbaby, Mar 15, 2010.

1. bolivianbaby

bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

She only 9 weeks old, but I took some updated pics of her. I wonder if she's going to break the scale at the vet's office:;laughing

The 3rd pic is when we brought her home.

Attached Files:

2. Betta Whisperer

Betta WhispererWell Known MemberMember

do you know what breed she is? Is she a Flemish Giant? If so she could end up over 20 lbs. I used to have some and they get huge!

3. OP
    OP
    bolivianbaby

Yes, she is a Flemish Giant. I got her from a breeder. You have a good eye for rabbits.;)

It was funny, when I was researching rabbits, I was looking at the dwarf varieties and the giant flemish. I know, totally opposite ends of both size and personality. I settled on the giant because of their laid back dispositions. She hasn't let us down. She's very sweet and affectionate and smart, a little too smart. We had a couple times she figured out how to get out of her x-pen.

4. Shawnie

ShawnieFishlore LegendMember

shes a beauty (beast) love her toys and her eyes!!

5. OP
    OP
    bolivianbaby

Thanks, Shawnie:;hug2 Her eyes aren't usually red, but I think she was up to something:;bmu I really need to get that large run set up for her to exercise soon.

6. bubblefishValued MemberMember

She's beautiful!! She must be lots of fun to have around.

7. Red1313

Red1313Fishlore VIPMember

8. CHoffman

CHoffmanFishlore VIPMember

LOL..She even looks ornery!! Very beautiful though. I'm sure she's a joy to have.

9. Aquarist

AquaristFishlore LegendMember

She's beautiful BB! :)
    Ken

10. OP
    OP
    bolivianbaby

Thanks, everyone! She is a pistol, but she fits right in with the rest of us around here.

11. lorabellWell Known MemberMember

Shes a Beauty!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice