Would You Read My Stories?

CocoCappuccino

This clearly isn't a writing forum, but I'm curious. I probably posted this in the wrong section, but this is the closest to books you're going to get. I write fantasy, such as: Unicorns, Winged Lions, Gryphons, and Dragons. Anyone interested?

CHIMERA

I like fantasy epics like Lord of the Rings, but I'm very particular on how its written. I honestly despise elementary writing and no flow. It has to feel natural for those beasts to exist. Otherwise, it starts sounding like a really bad fanfiction.

CocoCappuccino

CHIMERA said:
I like fantasy epics like Lord of the Rings, but I'm very particular on how its written. I honestly despise elementary writing and no flow. It has to feel natural for those beasts to exist. Otherwise, it starts sounding like a really bad fanfiction.
What do you mean by elementary writing? Is it kind of like treating the animals as if they were humans? (Sorry, sometimes I can't understand what people say.)

Edit: I will post it up for you to read, but remember that the animals can speak, and I've decided to not add people. They won't be anthropomorphic though, I don't really like writing stories about them.

smee82

Post a story and ill give it a go.

emma

My daughter said she would love to read what you've written!

FlipFlopFishFlake

I love reading, I'll gladly read one of your stories!

CocoCappuccino

smee82 said:
Post a story and ill give it a go.
emma said:
My daughter said she would love to read what you've written!
FishFlake38 said:
I love reading, I'll gladly read one of your stories!
I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience! Fishlore won't let me upload anything more than 2000 characters. Please read it here:

Could you rate it 1-10 so far?

FlipFlopFishFlake

When I click on the link, it says internal server error, this page doesn't exist.

CocoCappuccino

FishFlake38 said:
When I click on the link, it says internal server error, this page doesn't exist.
Gah! Hamster Hideout always does that. T

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom