Would You Rather....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Culprit, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Culprit

Culprit Fishlore VIP Member

Would you rather have 1 massive tank, like as big as you wanted, or tons of smaller tanks, ranging from 75 down?

2. C

Chaory Valued Member Member

Me personally, one massive, then I can get a arrowana with other cichlids.

3. Al913

Al913 Fishlore VIP Member

1 massive one! If you have a 200+ gallon tank you can have a whole bunch of schooling and center pieces!!!

4. OP
    OP
    Culprit

When I mean massive... I mean massive! Like, up to 1000 gallons. Wow could you imagine a 1000 gallon wall tank. Man that would be so stinking cool.

5. Al913

Al913 Fishlore VIP Member

Oh, then definetly you would be able to fit at least 8 big schools of fish(as in 50+)

6. OP
    OP
    Culprit

That would be so cool! Could you imagine a massive school of corys? It would be like their natural habitat!

7. ashenwelt

ashenwelt Well Known Member Member

Many. Many. Many. Lol

8. oOBlueOo

oOBlueOo Well Known Member Member

Massive. I've always wanted a pet shark.

9. APierce

APierce Well Known Member Member

I'm thinking I'd rather have a bunch of tanks, rather than just one big massive one.... I don't know that i'd want to put on scuba gear just to scrub the tank walls, or have to worry about fish biting me for that matter lol.

10. TexasDomer

TexasDomer Fishlore Legend Member

A bunch of small ones. I have too many species that I want to keep, and they would definitely not all get along.

11. clk89

clk89 Fishlore VIP Member

I would want a lot of small ones, 75 gallons is still pretty big and I could even do a salt water tank in that size. Plus like a couple others have said, I have a variety of fish I would like to keep someday, and many aren't compatible with each other.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice