Would you rather- fish edition - Page 3

erinw347

Mii said:
catch myself. how do i know i can trust whoever i'm ordering from. would you rather have a 55g tank with one large fish or a bunch of tiny fish
A bunch of little fish, I like variety

Would you rather spill water on your carpet every time you do a water change or pour a little too much food in every time you feed?

Betta'sAnonymous

Food. Easier to clean up than water out of carpet.

Would you rather spill Prime on carpet everytime you do a WC or have a fish get sick every WC?

Aquariumlover1357

Betta'sAnonymous said:
Food. Easier to clean up than water out of carpet.

Would you rather spill Prime on carpet everytime you do a WC or have a fish get sick every WC?
Prime. I'll just have less frequent water changes, and I don't think it'll be impossible to get the liquid out. But with my experience with fish sicknesses, it's definitely a lot harder to cure a fish from an illness than wipe prime from a carpet.

Edit: sry, I forgot

Would you rather have one saltwater fish and only keep freshwater fish after or have only one freshwater fish and keep only saltwater fish after? (I think I know what most will pick)

Mii

Aquariumlover1357 said:
Prime. I'll just have less frequent water changes, and I don't think it'll be impossible to get the liquid out. But with my experience with fish sicknesses, it's definitely a lot harder to cure a fish from an illness than wipe prime from a carpet.

Edit: sry, I forgot

Would you rather have one saltwater fish and only keep freshwater fish after or have only one freshwater fish and keep only saltwater fish after? (I think I know what most will pick)
One saltwater fish. They sound like a pain to keep, and then i can do freshwater which is easier for the rest of my life.

Monster fish time! Would you rather have a sailfin pleco or a Jardini Arowana

erinw347

Mii said:
Monster fish time! Would you rather have a sailfin pleco or a Jardini Arowana
Pleco! I love plecos! Having a 2 foot one sounds awesome

Dippiedee

I think we should resurrect this game.

In a large tank (300 gallons plus) would you rather have fewer big fish or many little fish?

Betta'sAnonymous

Dippiedee said:
I think we should resurrect this game.

In a large tank (300 gallons plus) would you rather have fewer big fish or many little fish?
Depends. Most of the big fish i would want don't necessarily do great with tank mates. But i could have one heckuva community tank there....and a big giant pleco!!

Would you rather have 6 5-gal betta tanks or 3 10-gal betta tanks?

pattersonbear

Definitely 3 10-gallon betta tanks... with schools of nano fish in with the peaceful ones!

Would you rather be gifted a large, super leaky tank but you don't know it's leaky until you test it and it goes all over your floor, or be given a smallish tank in perfect condition with around 30 large fish in it that you have to somehow rehome

Aquariumlover1357

Small tank. The small tank is definitely better than having to replace all your carpet. The fish problem will have to be solved though. Hmm. Maybe fish store?

would you rather have a tiny 5 gallon tank for the rest of your life that you have to keep stocked at all times, or a 75 gallon tank for the rest of your life that you also have to keep stock at all times?

CaptainAquatics

I would keep a 75 gallon tank that you can keep for all time.

Would you rather keep the biggest fish in the world or the smallest fish?

DrogJustDrog

Ohh that is hard! Oh now that I think about it, smallest. I think you could do something really clever with it's set-up as well as it's care would be very manageable (although this is a hypothetical, that is a benefit). I think the largest fish is either the mola mola or whale shark and I don't want to keep either!

Would you rather clean an algae coated 20 gal. or do a 50% cycle for a 60 gal. tank?

AngelfishDude722

I would rather do a 50% on a 60 gallon because I have already done it on a 65 all the time, and also with the right equipment it is better then cleaning the algae.

Would you rather have a shoal for 100 danios or a shoal of 100 otocinclus catfish?

pattersonbear

Danios, because although they are kind of plain they're also super active and 100 of them would super cool to watch.

Would you rather have a school of 50 lemon tetras or 50 rummynose tetras?

Dippiedee

Oh that's actually tough... rummynose I think

Would you rather have African or American cichlids?

Mii

Dippiedee said:
Oh that's actually tough... rummynose I think

Would you rather have African or American cichlids?
American cichlids, a lot of the african cichlids are pretty mean, but there are some american cichlids that are more peaceful. Also plant safe. Also why didn't Fishlore give me notifications on this thread? If you count completely irradiate one fish disease, which one would it be?

Aquariumlover1357

Fin rot. So annoying and seemingly incurable. All long-finned fish can finally live in peace. If not that, swim bladder or dropsy because it's such a common disease but so deadly.

Aquariumlover1357

Ooh sorry forgot again...

Would you rather never keep fish again or always have to keep 100 species of fish.

I feel mean.

MySquishy

100 species.
And here’s how I’d make it work:
I’d buy a few acres from my neighbor, build a pond, and make most of those species native game fish. That way I can keep what I want in the house with out being overrun,
have an extra source of food/ income, and still technically meet criteria. (money’s no object in “would you rather,” right?)

Would you rather only keep livebearers or only keep cichlids?

AcornTheBetta

MySquishy said:
100 species.
And here’s how I’d make it work:
I’d buy a few acres from my neighbor, build a pond, and make most of those species native game fish. That way I can keep what I want in the house with out being overrun,
have an extra source of food/ income, and still technically meet criteria. (money’s no object in “would you rather,” right?)

Would you rather only keep livebearers or only keep cichlids?
Only livebearers.

Would you rather keep guppies or platies?

jkkgron2

If I can find healthy ones then guppy’s. I have both and the guppy’s are more fun.

Mii

jkkgron2 said:
If I can find healthy ones then guppy’s. I have both and the guppy’s are more fun.
Are you forgetting something?

jkkgron2

AcornTheBetta

jkkgron2 said:
Oops! Sorry!

Would you rather keep gouramis or cichlids?
Cichlids
Would you rather keep nano fish or monster fish

Nataku

Honey gourami! Dwarf gourami are lil snots.

Would you rather have only rocks, or only driftwood for your hardscape (no plastic either way) in a tank?

Mii

AcornTheBetta said:
Honeys
would you rather keep Shell dwellers or apistos?
Apistos. Would you rather have shrimp or snails?

Mii

Nataku said:
Honey gourami! Dwarf gourami are lil snots.
EDIT: OOPS! i read that wrong. Yeah dwarf gouramis can be pretty mean sometimes. I thought you said honeys are mean

AcornTheBetta

Mii said:
Apistos. Would you rather have shrimp or snails?
Hmm. Depends, on the shrimp and on the snail. Overall, shrimp.
Would you rather have bottom dwellers or top dwellers?

pattersonbear

AcornTheBetta said:
Hmm. Depends, on the shrimp and on the snail. Overall, shrimp.
Would you rather have bottom dwellers or top dwellers?
Hmmm. depends on the bottom/top dwellers, but probably middle-top

WYR have 15 species only tanks or 7 community tanks?

Mii

pattersonbear said:
Hmmm. depends on the bottom/top dwellers, but probably middle-top

WYR have 15 species only tanks or 7 community tanks?
Community tanks. Honestly i don't think i could manage more than 7 anyway.

jkkgron2

Mii said:
Community tanks. Honestly i don't think i could manage more than 7 anyway.
??

Mii

jkkgron2 said:
Uh yeah, i forgot. Would you rather keep your favorite fish, or all your fish except your favorite fish

AquaticQueen

Mii said:
Uh yeah, i forgot. Would you rather keep your favorite fish, or all your fish except your favorite fish
My favorite fish.
Would you rather have multiple tanks all under 10 gallons or one large tank?

Betta'sAnonymous

Well...i do have 3 10 gal tanks and a 45 gal tank...so guess i have both?

Would you rather...breed BN plecos or peacock gudgeons?

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom