would this do anything

Cody

I'm cycling a 55 gallon right now ...and I was wondering if I used my algae scraper in my 20 gallon tank and released the residue into the 55.gallon..would that be considered adding bacteria into the tak..sorry if it doenst make sense..I know it wouldnt be a lot but you know just to help

Tom

I understand what you are saying, but if you change some of the filter cartridge and put it in the tank to soak, it would give you better results.
Tom

Cody

wait do you mean change my 20 gallons filter empty the carbon and stuff out ...and then put it in the tank or take my 55 gallons filter and put it into the 20..I'm assuming its the second one

Tom

Take out the sponge part of your 20 and let it float in the water of your 55.
Tom

Cody

thanks for the help tom...your one of the people who always seem to help

Tom

Cody said:
thanks for the help tom...your one of the people who always seem to help
No problem. I think it is because I am on just about as much as FLBettaCouple while I am off from school right now.
Tom

Cody

same here I will miss fishlore once school starts

Tom

I will only have 3 classes for both semesters and I will be done school, or at least high school.
Tom

Cody

I'm a freshmen so I'm still filled with classes

Tom

Cody said:
I'm a freshmen so I'm still filled with classes
What grade is that? I don't have that system here.
Tom

Cody

where do you live...its 9th grade...the start of highschool? is that common to you

Tom

Cody said:
where do you live...its 9th grade...the start of highschool? is that common to you
Thanks, I live in Canada. Here, my schools go by Senoir 1(grade 9), Senoir 2(grade 10), Senoir 3(grade 11) and Senoir 4(grade 12). It depends on the school that you go to for the schools in my area if you are consdiered in high school. Most of the schools go from kindergarten to grade 8, and the high schools go from grade 9 to 12.
Tom

Cody

here it goes 9th freshmen 10th sophmore 11th junior 12th senior

and some schools go k-8
and some have junior high that goes 5-8

that's in wisconsin

Tom

Well this is all in Manitoba, I don't know about the other provinces.
Tom

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom