Would There Be Any Interest In A Tutorial

Discussion in 'Reverse Osmosis - Deionization' started by Thunder_o_b, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Thunder_o_b

Thunder_o_b Fishlore VIP Member

on my RO/DI setup?

I have photos of the plumbing of the storage tanks showing the methods I used along with shots of the parts with packaging.

As well as the tools and techniques used.

The only thing is if this is something that would be welcome, I have to decide to do it in two parts or wait for a while. You see, in the near future I will be changing the 75 GPD to a 150 GPD with a pressure boost pump, flush flow restricter, and a float shut off.

I also will be installing a pump and line system from the basement to the first floor.

Hmmm. So it might need to be a three part, over a fair amount of time. The job is not all that complex but time is something I am very short on.

Let me know your thoughts.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  2. CraniumRex

CraniumRex Well Known Member Member

I think that would be fantastic. I have moderately hard, highish pH water and there are many species I can't keep because of it.

I suspect you have it down to an art form and so many people could benefit from that.

I can certainly wait until you change over systems and do understand that creating tutorials, even when you already have many of the photos, is a very time-consuming process.

3. ljm0104

ljm0104 Valued Member Member

I would be interested. I got a notice that my water company was changing and that there would be some "small changes" to the water so I'm considering setting a system up depending on how big the changes actually are.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice