Would There Be Any Interest In A Tutorial

Thunder_o_b

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
on my RO/DI setup?

I have photos of the plumbing of the storage tanks showing the methods I used along with shots of the parts with packaging.

As well as the tools and techniques used.

The only thing is if this is something that would be welcome, I have to decide to do it in two parts or wait for a while. You see, in the near future I will be changing the 75 GPD to a 150 GPD with a pressure boost pump, flush flow restricter, and a float shut off.

I also will be installing a pump and line system from the basement to the first floor.

Hmmm. So it might need to be a three part, over a fair amount of time. The job is not all that complex but time is something I am very short on.

Let me know your thoughts.

CraniumRex

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I think that would be fantastic. I have moderately hard, highish pH water and there are many species I can't keep because of it.

I suspect you have it down to an art form and so many people could benefit from that.

I can certainly wait until you change over systems and do understand that creating tutorials, even when you already have many of the photos, is a very time-consuming process.

ljm0104

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I would be interested. I got a notice that my water company was changing and that there would be some "small changes" to the water so I'm considering setting a system up depending on how big the changes actually are.

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads