Would panda garras work in a 25 gallon cube?

SinkyShippy

Here’s a photo of our tank. We did add a few more plants since this picture was taken.

Attachments

• 227A115E-9EF7-455A-A471-8319E06B4312.jpeg
    227A115E-9EF7-455A-A471-8319E06B4312.jpeg
    262.6 KB · Views: 5

ruud

A friend of mine has em in a very long riverscape with round boulders and very fast flowing, cool, oxygen-rich water. Which seems perfect for them.

By the way, his tank has a lid for a reason.

SinkyShippy

A friend of mine has em in a very long riverscape with round boulders and very fast flowing, cool, oxygen-rich water. Which seems perfect for them.

By the way, his tank has a lid for a reason.
Oh yes we’ll have a lid. We plan on adding circulation pumps and the like as well.

AddictedAquarist

I am an Oddball fanatic, and with over 25 tanks, I can safely say one of my all time favorite fish is the Panda Garra. I have them in my 75g planted eel tank and my 20gL planted Tiger Badis tank. They are fun fish to watch! I have observed a few things. If there is flow they will spend about 50/50 of their time in it. With my baby Garras, I keep 2 sponge filters on a high bubble setting and they seem to split their time between being in the current or on the sand. Also, as long as you have plants and adequate grazing, they should be glad to chase each other around the tank and enjoy 25 gallons!

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
jeremyclarkson
Replies
Views
JessAndVincent

New Aquarium Stocking Threads

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom