Funny Worst stocking

Sea Of Fish

Which fish do you think are the worst tank mates? This is just for fun Post your response below!
(the games not made by me)

Rules:
1) You must explain why those specific fish would not do well in the same tank. Some people (like myself) might be a noob and not know why they would be incompatible.
2) You cannot just simply say putting two male bettas in the same tank, that's cheap, everyone already knows that xD

FishayFishay

Never tried this before but Serpae Tetras and Tiger Barbs. Two of the most nippy "community" fish in a tank together with no other types of fish, just imagine...And from personal experience: combining Serpae Tetras and Longfin Serpae Tetras, that speaks for itself...

ricmcc

I would, after a lengthy consideration of more than 5 seconds, have to put forward my sister in law and anything that has both gills and a wallet.
Otherwise, basically any fish that Mr. Perkins sends JI'm off to wrestle with while busy selling Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance.--------rick

KDS

you mean I can't keep a school of 20 neon tetras with a pair of oscars in my 2.5 gallon aquarium?

Lucy

***thread moved to the games section of the forum***

Sea Of Fish

KDS said:
you mean I can't keep a school of 20 neon tetras with a pair of oscars in my 2.5 gallon aquarium?
Oh yes you can..

April R

How about an Amazonian River biome with an arowana, plecs, and a school of neon tetras? I mean, it's a 100 gallon tank, it's big enough right. The neons will figure out how to hide form the arowana.

Youtube proof people actually do this:

Rivieraneo

Flowerhorn + Any Fish = Injury

Most FH are very aggressive fish.

Harlebleondora

April R said:
How about an Amazonian River biome with an arowana, plecs, and a school of neon tetras? I mean, it's a 100 gallon tank, it's big enough right. The neons will figure out how to hide form the arowana.

Youtube proof people actually do this:
That is a really nice looking tank! Just found this as a suggestion to that video Makes me sad to watch this. Just so wrong.

Disgusting.

Sea Of Fish

A flowerhorn+arowana+oscar in a 70 gallon tank...oops

5thgradeguppyraiser

Harlebleondora said:
That is a really nice looking tank! Just found this as a suggestion to that video Makes me sad to watch this. Just so wrong.
Disgusting.
Turned it off within three seconds.

Oscar Cichlids and ram cichlids. I saw what those oscars will do to anything that isn't their exact same species.

freak007

I was at a small LFS the other day when a gentleman brought a bag with 2 fancy goldfish in it. He asked the owner if she had a place for them... He then went on to say "I had 3 of them, but my knifefish ate one"

DOH

Latest threads

Top Bottom