Worm Feeder Cone

Discussion in 'Freshwater Beginners' started by abheeshs, Aug 3, 2017.

1. abheeshsValued MemberMember

So, I got this worm feeder cone and thought it would be fun to watch the fish at out of it. I have the freeze dried blood worms. They don't sink, so the cone is useless.

Have anyone used these? Anything else I can feed with it?

2. ThaiCaliberValued MemberMember

Live worms

3. grantm91

grantm91Fishlore VIPMember

4. BeanFish

BeanFishWell Known MemberMember

Were they completely defrosted? It should sink, maybe they had trapped air inside.

5. jakefoster

jakefosterValued MemberMember

use it pointy end down for frozen bloodworms and if u have dried worms use it the other way around.

like so...
    dd25df545efbfbc6c3bed4b1e33cf0f7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2017
  6. OP
    OP
    a

abheeshsValued MemberMember

That is kool

How to get it to this position without spilling all over?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2017
  7. jakefoster

jakefosterValued MemberMember

have the cone upside down, then stick ur hand in the water and place the worms inside from the bottom. easier if u get the worms that are dried in cubes.

8. OP
    OP
    a

Yeah, I don't have the cubes. My cone comes with float ring. What I did was put the worms in the ring, put the cone on top, submerge everything and remove the ring. The cone rests on the bottom.

9. TinySwimmerValued MemberMember

Can I ask what the feeder cone is for? Do they pull the worms out of it? And why? Just wondering if I should get one because I feed my fish blood worms a couple times a week

10. OP
    OP
    a

That is exactly what it is for. Check in YouTube. Problem is with dry worms which always floats.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice