Woot!

gammerus

Well Known
Reaction score
The stupid city is finally done with our house! It took them 4months but they are finally done! Nereas, and Thomas will have their new cycled big homes in about a week! Hurray for stuff being done!

OP
gammerus

gammerus

Well Known
Reaction score
My only problem now is decorating said tanks, I don't have anything but more rocks and gravel...

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
That is half the fun, choosing the decor...I change about 3 or 4 times a year just because I cannot stand to leave things alone but I overspent for Santa Claus's visit this year so they all have really good ornaments. They will probably not be losing them soon.

Rose

LZ Floyd

Reaction score
Don't know what the city was doing with your house, gammerus, but my experience says it was probably time-consuming and mind-boggling.  Congrats!

Mike

OP
gammerus

gammerus

Well Known
Reaction score
they were fixing the plumbing and the electic, because according to them it was too old to be functioning properly.... Although they didn't spend much time on anything except the small minor details (st address on the house, having enough outletts per room, getting new "regulation windows")

since all the furnature is out of the house we are using this time as an escuse to finally paint some of the rooms and lay down some new tile. I can't wait till it is all done, I miss not having to walk the dog at 1am (he had a dogdoor) and letting the ferrets run around in my room for hours. Of course I miss having a public park only a block away from my house.

I think everyone will be happy once we have moved in.

OP
gammerus

gammerus

Well Known
Reaction score
that would be super sweet, but I will probly just take clippings from the giant living room tank

New Threads