Woohoo!!!!!

Discussion in 'Betta Breeding' started by damprye, Mar 19, 2010.

1. d

damprye Valued Member Member

Woohoo!!!!! Spawning looks totally awesome!!!! =D

I havn't been on lately because my little boy killed my fry and my CT by giving them yoghurt :;fru kids hey.

Good new is though I have been conditioning the rest of my bettas as I just like the look of them healthy and so I decided since I have all the equipment now and no fry that I was going to breed them and right now my SD and DT are spawning and I have never seen anything more awesome like EVER :;hf I will be trying to catch it on video and camera and if I can any partially decent pics or vid I will post them.

My boy is one of the ones that builds as he spawns and my girl SEEMS to be helping and my boy doesn't seem to bothered by her atm but there are SO many eggs that I think he is just to interested in mating :p

Will keep you all updated till then I'll just pull up a seat :;ha

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  2. OP
    OP
    d

Thanks to me being so much better prepared this time round I had none of the problems I faced last time.... including getting my girl outta there.
    Right now she is in a little 1g tank medicated with a plant and half a ship so she can stay well hidden while she recovers, she has only got a very small amount of nips (my boy came out of it worse than her lol) but I do not want to take any chances.
    My boy seems to be a good Dad atm, scouring the bottom for any eggs and making sure all their bubbas are in check.
    I will add picks as soon as I get even the slightest movements from the nest instead of waiting this time hehe.

3. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Too cute Damprye!
    Best wishes for healthy fry!
    Ken

4. Goldwing_Don

Goldwing_Don Well Known Member Member

Very Cool..hope all is better this time around

5. OP
    OP
    d

I am keeping them well away from my son this time lol

6. peacemaker92

peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

Job well done! Hope everything works out :) Best of luck! Can't wait for the video and more photos :;hf

7. OP
    OP
    d

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  8. Morgan111

Morgan111 Well Known Member Member

cool video

9. Red1313

Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Very eat video glad to see it's going well :D

10. l

lorabell Well Known Member Member

Great Video!!!!!! Good luck with the babies

11. Flyfrod

Flyfrod Valued Member Member

Glad to see all is going well.:)

12. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Awesome vid! That is a beautiful pair you have. Best luck for some healthy fry!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice