Woohoo!

Discussion in 'More Freshwater Aquarium Topics' started by Jennifer26, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Jennifer26

Jennifer26Valued MemberMember

Mts strikes again! Will be getting my second tank in February!! Partner has finally agreed to me keeping two tanks!

2. Magoo

MagooFishlore VIPMember

Congratulations Jennifer :) what tank are you getting? New tanks are always so exciting I'm really excited about mine lol

3. ryanr

ryanrModeratorModerator Member

must resist enabling a member......
    Why not get it now, so it's cycled ready for fish in February?..............

doh! I just enabled (there goes that new year resolution):giggle:

Congrat's on the new tank :)

4. Magoo

MagooFishlore VIPMember

Naughty Ryan ;) like we need much encouragement :p

(I have an empty 12 gallon that I'm supposed to be getting rid of but have misplaced a couple of things that I may happen to find once my 63 gallon is set up I have raging MTS ;))

5. OP
    OP
    Jennifer26

Hahahahha! I wish he's buying me it for our anniversary - it was suppose to replace my 54liter one haha it's a 110liter - sadly don't have room for anything bigger!!

It's a juwel one like my first :)

6. Disc61

Disc61Well Known MemberMember

Hmmm, now where can we put that 3rd tank?? oppps, i'm sorry.;D Congrats on your new tank.

7. Magoo

MagooFishlore VIPMember

The jewel tanks are really nice I was looking at those when I was deciding which one I wanted which model have you got is it the rio?

8. OP
    OP
    Jennifer26

At present I have the juwel korel 60 I'm getting the juwel rekord 800 - they are great tanks

9. pirahnah3

pirahnah3Fishlore VIPMember

congrats on the new tank.

Just remember tanks stack reallllly well on stands so they only take up a small footprint but you have alot of tanks....

@ryanr, man that took you less than a day to break, that has to be a new record or something lol

10. Magoo

MagooFishlore VIPMember

They both look like really cool tanks :) are you getting the stand too?

11. oscarsbud

oscarsbudWell Known MemberMember

There's always room for "just one more".

12. OP
    OP
    Jennifer26

Hahahahha stop I'm going to end up with a tank in every room in the house! Hahah yeh I found a black stand with a cubbard on another forum for sale! So saves me like 40 pounds or so! :) I just need to figure out what I wanna put in new tank! I may put some loaches , corys, and maybe some dwarf chilids

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2013
  13. Magoo

MagooFishlore VIPMember

Ooooo stocking is the fun part lol you know there is only one cure for mts

More tanks :p

I have raging mts at the moment and am all excited about my new project.

14. pirahnah3

pirahnah3Fishlore VIPMember

stocking plans are fun!! Look around for a while and see what you really want to look at before you get your heart set in too many directions.

15. ryanr

ryanrModeratorModerator Member

And................. where's the problem?

Anyone here see this situation as a problem? :whistling:

Anyone on the less is better side of the fence? Let's have a look peeking-over-fence.gif
    Nope, no-one there....

sherlock.gif Even after a thorough investigation, nope, still can't find anyone......

Musn't be a problem then............

Laughing03.gif

16. OP
    OP
    Jennifer26

Lol agreed!

17. Magoo

MagooFishlore VIPMember

Lol you enabler Ryan ;) if you would like I will set it up so you can speak to Oliver so I can get more tanks lol ;)

18. soarl

soarlValued MemberMember

Sweet and congrats on the second tank! I've got a 75 gallon that's been sitting in my basement empty for 6 months. I can't decide what I want to do with it, where I want to put it, and I'm also pretty sure my wife would do bad things to me if I started up another tank right now!

19. oscarsbud

oscarsbudWell Known MemberMember

My husband was fine with me getting my first tank, a little iffy on the second (don't know why, it was only 150 gallons) and now has pretty much given up on doing much more than roll his eyes and shake his head when he sees another one.

20. freak78

freak78Well Known MemberMember

My wife is fine with me having 1 tank. She even let me put it in the dinning room. She doesn't really have much of an interest in it, but will feed them and what not when I have to work. When I told her that a 125 gallon tank was in the future she gave me that look. But I assured her the 55 gallon would be taken down and the 125 would go in the basement.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice