Woohoo! New rubber on all 4 corners!

neverendingninja
Anyone else absolutely love getting new tires? I don't drive the most exciting automobile, a 95 Mazda 626, but boy oh boy is it nice have new tires. My old ones had less than 1/32nd of an inch of tread, and my alignment was so far off. Its like being on pillows now, compared to the old ride.

Just had to express my joy!

bhcaaron
Woo Hoo! I recently had all mine changed too. I know the feeling. I couldn't believe the difference it makes in noise reduction!

Butterfly
sometimes the simple things in life bring the most joy
Carol

bhcaaron
sometimes the simple things in life bring the most joy
Carol

Wow! someone who agrees! I usually say, "Its the little things!"

Butterfly
Yep the little pleasures are what make you smile
Carol

COBettaCouple
now you can drive in comfort to buy more fish and tanks!

neverendingninja
EXACTLY! Now that I have paid for the tires(which cost me about the same as a decent tank)...I can start saving for my 29gal planted puffer tank

COBettaCouple
why would you plant puffers?

EXACTLY! Now that I have paid for the tires(which cost me about the same as a decent tank)...I can start saving for my 29gal planted puffer tank

bhcaaron
hahaha lol planted puffers lol Is someone going green? lol

Bonochick
I got new tires last year. I was not happy dropping the money at the time, but new tires are awesome.

Even more awesome? I made my final car payment this month...she's all mine!!!!!! ;D

bhcaaron
Now you're just rubbing it in! lol... What do you drive Bono?

Bonochick
2001 Grand Prix. I bought it from my dad. I drove it all the time back when I lived with him, so when my car got wrecked last year, he offered to sell me his.

agsansoo
I got new tires last year. I was not happy dropping the money at the time, but new tires are awesome.

Even more awesome? I made my final car payment this month...she's all mine!!!!!! ;D

Congrats ! Doesn't it feel so nice not to have car payments ? I felt this way until I bought a new car a few months ago. LOL

COBettaCouple
I remember when I made the 50,000th payment on our .. now it's all ours, except for the frozen walt disney in the storage hold. :;z

congrats! it is so nice to not have a car payment!

Syncro
New tire feeling? Tell me about it!

I race my car on the weekends (SCCA) and end up toasting $1000 worth of tires every few months!

bhcaaron
Syncro, you're my new best friend!

neverendingninja
He probably makes it back in winnings Usually, people that suck at racing...don't.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
LilyPipeDreams
Replies
Views
Lilibeth_Seasong
Top Bottom