Won't Be Here for a Few Days

chickadee

I spent a couple days in cardiac care last week getting tests and on the 15th I am supposed to have a heart catheterazation if they decide that I need one from the tests. At any rate they say I will have to be in the unit until the 19th for more care. Why over the weekend I do not know so I will not be posting for that length of time.

I will miss you all and get back to you and the betta as soon as possible but I am sure that the other moderators are more than capable to help you while I am gone.

Rose

Gunnie

Rose,
You take care of yourself, and we will be fine until you return!

inuyasha_lover_21

We will miss you. I know everything will be fine. All of us will give you love and support and you will be in our prayers.

divakeeks

Take care Rose, we will miss you!!

You have our full betta love and support!!

cherryrose

I am sorry that you are having health issues to worry about. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. Don't worry, we will miss you but we will be fine. (((((((Rose)))))))

CherryRose

lisab53

Keeping our fins and fingers crossed that you get in and out quickly and back to the fishkids and board. We'll be sending good vibes your way.

Lisa and Gizmo

LZ Floyd

From those of us at the Gainsborough residence, we are sad to hear you are having health problems and wish you the best during this time.  Your absence will be felt by all of us and we all hope to see you back healthy, happy, and soon.

Mike, Mrs. Floyd, Marmalade, Pixie Bob, and Gainsborough

inari

Rose,

U've been there for all of us through our issues and so we are here for you. I hope all comes out well in the end.

~Brent

heatmisr

Rose,

Hope everything goes well and you will be in my prayers.

Nicole

PS- LB waves his fins and says you will be in his too!

Phloxface

Get well soon! Don't worry about us. We'll be here waiting for you when you get back.

nmwierman1977

Rose,

I was really hoping those tests would have positive results. Hopefully you won't have to stay in there too long. My diad been in and out of the hosp 4 times already since December when he had quadruple bypass surgery. I hope all goes well for y ou and we willall be fine. I will pray for you. Natalie

poefox

Take care and get well soon Rose. I will pray for your swift return.

voiceless_kat

Hope you are feeling tip top very soon Rose. Neptune and I have you in our thoughts & prayers. Take good care! Val & Neptune XOXOX

Isabella

I am working right now, but I have to take off 5 minutes to reply to this post .

I agree with all of you: We'll be OK Rose so do not worry about us We will all certainly miss you very much, BUT what's most important right now is for you to get well. I am also praying for you every day and I thank God for giving this forum - and especially the Betta Board - such a wonderful person as you are. I don't think any other forum, anywhere, has such a dedicated Betta moderator as you are Rose. We all greatly appreciate the amount of work you've put into this forum. It wouldn't be the same without you! So, take all the time you need to recover, take good care of yourself, and we will see you soon!

0morrokh

Sorry I took so long to reply to this, haven't been on the forum in a while.
We will miss you but don't worry about us too much. I am sorry you have to be worrying about health problems and I hope all turns out well. Can't wait to see you back but take your time.

Butterfly

Heard from Rose today and she is home and doing well.
Carol

Isabella

I'm VERY happy to hear this Carol Thank you for the good news

LZ Floyd

That's good to hear. Thanks for the update Butterfly.

Mike

Butterfly

Welcome!
Carol

COBettaCouple

Butterfly said:
Heard from Rose today and she is home and doing well.
Carol
I'm glad to hear the news & I wonder if she gave the Betta Bug to a few people in the hospital.

nmwierman1977

Oh, I am so relieved that everything turned out good. I can't wait to hear from her. Thanks Carol for the update. Natalie

Butterfly

Betta bug!!! hahaha good one!
Carol

cherryrose

I am so hoppy to know that Rose is home and doing well.

CherryRose

COBettaCouple

Butterfly said:
Betta bug!!! hahaha good one!
Carol
LOL.. thanks.. It didn't take long for my wife to get it & pass it on to me.. and we've passed it on to others already. It's one very contagious bug, but a wonderful one, huh?

Butterfly

Almost as contagious as MTS(multiple tank syndrome )
Carol

COBettaCouple

Butterfly said:
Almost as contagious as MTS(multiple tank syndrome )
Carol
I hear you there.. I think those of us with MTS are limited only by the question "where can I fit another tank?" I think Rose will agree and relate to these symptoms when she's back on. She sounds like she's got a bad case of Betta Bug & MTS

inari

That is hilarious ... betta bug... I'm a bit behind on my medical problems so would that be eating everything you see or would that be getting mad at your own reflection in the mirror.....

Glad to hear your doing better Rose

Gunnie

It may be a few more days until Rose will be back. I talked to her last night, and she's very tired. Keep the prayers coming!

LZ Floyd

Rose is in our thoughts and prayers, Gunnie.  And, thanks for the update.

Get well soon, Chickadee!

Mike

COBettaCouple

Gunnie said:
It may be a few more days until Rose will be back. I talked to her last night, and she's very tired. Keep the prayers coming!
How's Rose feeling today? We hope she's getting lots of rest & recovering fast. We pray she comes thru this feeling better than ever.. maybe with a craving for another Betta even.

Timesdragonfly

any word from Rose yet? How is she doing? I hope she gets well SOON!!! (((((Miss ya Rose)))))

atmmachine816

Late but better than never I guess, Hope you get better soon Rose.

chickadee

I am doing better now but still wear out rather fast. I will probably never get all the posts that have built up gone through and will be a while getting back to regular but will try to be on for a while every day at least.

I so do appreciate the work you all did helping each other and being there for each other and for all the good wishes and prayers for me. I believe that really works and I feel your attention is helping me very much.

I am glad to be back taking care of my little ones myself for the most part as it was agony watching someone else doing it.

Thank you again and please just be patient with me for a bit yet.

Rose

cherryrose

Welcome back Rose. Just do what you can and we will be glad to hear from you Please don't over do it, as we want you completely well again.

CherryRose

COBettaCouple

cherryrose said:
Welcome back Rose. Just do what you can and we will be glad to hear from you Please don't over do it, as we want you completely well again.

CherryRose
Yea, we'll 2nd that! Take care of yourself & then your little ones, get enough rest and then spend time on here. We're newbies but know you by your reputation from other members. We want to see you feeling good & it's ok for you to take some ME time after going thru all that and if you get enough rest, then maybe you can have some bloodworms.

chickadee

I had made up my mind that I was going to be on here tonight until I caught up but I am afraid that I will not be able to keep that little goal as it has been a hard day with losing three fish and then having that tank to clean and setting up the q tank as fast as I could only to have Blaze die before I could get it ready. I am just afraid this has been a rough day.

Tomorrow I will get an early start. I promise. All the mods are having time problems now and I feel really guilty taking all this time off.

Don't worry though I still have my nurses and they keep me in line some.

Rose

Asinity

It's not a big deal Rose, you need to focus on getting yourself taken care of before anything else.

I'm very sorry to hear about Blaze and the others... Myself, Kyler and Christen are all routing for you.

COBettaCouple

We're really sorry to hear about you lozing Blaze & his ottos. :'( Don't feel guilty, you're on here a lot and all of us who've lost Bettas understand how it feels. Take care of yourself first and we wish you well.

inari

Welcome back Rose! I'm sorry to hear about your betta.....

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom