Won't Be Here for a Few Days

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I spent a couple days in cardiac care last week getting tests and on the 15th I am supposed to have a heart catheterazation if they decide that I need one from the tests. At any rate they say I will have to be in the unit until the 19th for more care. Why over the weekend I do not know so I will not be posting for that length of time.

I will miss you all and get back to you and the betta as soon as possible but I am sure that the other moderators are more than capable to help you while I am gone.

Rose

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Rose,
You take care of yourself, and we will be fine until you return!

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
We will miss you. I know everything will be fine. All of us will give you love and support and you will be in our prayers.

divakeeks

Valued Member
Reaction score
Take care Rose, we will miss you!!

You have our full betta love and support!! :)

cherryrose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I am sorry that you are having health issues to worry about. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. Don't worry, we will miss you but we will be fine. (((((((Rose)))))))

CherryRose

lisab53

Reaction score
Keeping our fins and fingers crossed that you get in and out quickly and back to the fishkids and board. We'll be sending good vibes your way.

Lisa and Gizmo

LZ Floyd

Valued Member
Reaction score
From those of us at the Gainsborough residence, we are sad to hear you are having health problems and wish you the best during this time.  Your absence will be felt by all of us and we all hope to see you back healthy, happy, and soon.

Mike, Mrs. Floyd, Marmalade, Pixie Bob, and Gainsborough

inari

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Rose,

U've been there for all of us through our issues and so we are here for you. I hope all comes out well in the end.

~Brent

heatmisr

Valued Member
Reaction score
Rose,

Hope everything goes well and you will be in my prayers.

Nicole

PS- LB waves his fins and says you will be in his too!

Phloxface

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Get well soon! Don't worry about us. We'll be here waiting for you when you get back.

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Rose,

I was really hoping those tests would have positive results. Hopefully you won't have to stay in there too long. My diad been in and out of the hosp 4 times already since December when he had quadruple bypass surgery. I hope all goes well for y ou and we willall be fine. I will pray for you. Natalie

poefox

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Take care and get well soon Rose. I will pray for your swift return.

voiceless_kat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Hope you are feeling tip top very soon Rose. Neptune and I have you in our thoughts & prayers. Take good care! Val & Neptune XOXOX

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I am working right now, but I have to take off 5 minutes to reply to this post .

I agree with all of you: We'll be OK Rose so do not worry about us We will all certainly miss you very much, BUT what's most important right now is for you to get well. I am also praying for you every day and I thank God for giving this forum - and especially the Betta Board - such a wonderful person as you are. I don't think any other forum, anywhere, has such a dedicated Betta moderator as you are Rose. We all greatly appreciate the amount of work you've put into this forum. It wouldn't be the same without you! So, take all the time you need to recover, take good care of yourself, and we will see you soon!

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Sorry I took so long to reply to this, haven't been on the forum in a while.
We will miss you but don't worry about us too much. I am sorry you have to be worrying about health problems and I hope all turns out well. Can't wait to see you back but take your time.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Heard from Rose today and she is home and doing well.
Carol

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I'm VERY happy to hear this Carol Thank you for the good news

LZ Floyd

Valued Member
Reaction score
That's good to hear. Thanks for the update Butterfly.

Mike

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome!
Carol

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Butterfly said:
Heard from Rose today and she is home and doing well.
Carol
I'm glad to hear the news & I wonder if she gave the Betta Bug to a few people in the hospital.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom