Wondering what everyone looks like? - Page 2

ABCDemily

The first is at me of my year eleven leavers prom, I'm the only one looking at the camera, and the second is where my dad made me sit in the snow.

I actually have to wear glasses, so in all of the photos I could see two of the people taking the photograph. I'm pretty blind when it comes down to it

ABCDemily

aquarist48 said:
It's nice to see you ABC!
Horrah! I look terrible withy my glasses on, but I've found another one of me with them on, and being slightly less blind.

Tavel

haha, far-sighted people. My prescription is 120-150 or something like that, not too aggressive. I can even see up to 18" away without my glasses! It's usually easier to see up close without the glasses because they make things appear smaller than they are.

Anyway...

Here's me on my wedding day..

keen observers will notice that was taken before the ceremony ;-D

LifeSAbeach

Ok - here is someone a little less famous! With my daughter Leah. Scary isn't it? I occasionally do before and after pics in the kitchen business. Maybe we should do the same with people?
Before and after marriage!

rebeccmh

It was so nice going through this thread and getting to see everyone!
Here I am.
The second one is of me and my boyfriend. It'll be our 4 year anniversary next week

jana

I was really bored so just thought of taking few pics and sharing the better one..!

Tony G.

jana said:
yeah i've seen them already..! was asking for new ones..!
hmmm.. let me find some more then

umm well its another picture from when I lived in the states, this is a picture of my first flight solo, landing at Falcon Field Airport
very memorable experience..

ps, I'm one the left, that's my hair

and the second one is me in front of an airplane engine ;D

Tony G.

bolivianbaby said:
Wow! Those are some fantastic photos, Tony!
thanks
you need to upload some new photo's yourself ;D

well, at SOMEONE"S request I decided to put a picture that is closer than the one from the airplane, so here it is

ok, that was the joke picture! here's the other one

bolivianbaby

Here's a picture of me taken in May. I've lost a few pounds since then.

scatty

aquarist48 said:
Tony, since you can solo...I would like to suggest that you fly around and pick the members up that want to come for a tour of the new fish room. (an earlier thread). You'd better leave now because Life is pretty far away
Ken
And me too Ken! If he can get to Adelaide, surely he can stop in a few hundred kms north of sydney? pleeeease? Better add my pics I suppose (although no-one has asked :'(). 1st with hair, 2nd in Ireland with less hair. Currently it's somewhere in between.

hootie3

This is me !!

joy1125

here I am

and Abigail too ! she just loves attention

enthusiast

who'da thought huh?

emanluke

Well, although most of you haven't had any contact from me, I sure have learned a lot through reading about y'all and your fish! Here are some pics:

p.s. - the bottom left was tacky day during spirit week, and the bottom right is me conducting my high school's musical (not to be confused with High School Musical :nono

djbrist

Sorry I missed this thread, it's fun to put some faces with names. Here I am early this spring sitting on my "tank tower" build.

TFA101

Wow I can't believe I missed this thread! This is one of me and my furry baby, Maggie, celebrating her weight loss. She was 95 and dropped to 78! She looks amazing!

hozzie

The diversity of life never ceases to amaze me. Enjoyed this thread, but feel like I've just read war and Peace in one sitting lol.

Husband says I have MTS - menopausal tank syndrome. One day I will convert his study to a giant tank while he's away.....

Thank you to everyone who's helped me since I started.

Melissawater

Here is a picture of my Fiance' and myself back in May 2009.

AwNuts

Well here is my fresh picture I took just took

speed0factory

this would be me on the right side.

nice knowing you guys.

Sonfish

Heres the girls out looking for arrowheads with me when the lake dried up here last year, and ya think sand in the bathtub is bad lol try sucking black swamp mud,

The duck decoy JessI found and it had been shot so we were gonna take it to the duck doctor lol

Slug

Bump

Took this one today, man its cold here. This is me bundled up playing with my new multimillion dollar toy I mean truck I mean the military's truck.

mmcd

this is me and my fiance

stefjane

me...;D

craigsharp

I think it's nice to put a face to who you're talking to so here's me .....

1309mw

yep..I'm the one standing up..

Jeffcameron

...and another new face

Shawnie

craigsharp said:
lol, I saw that the other day
I usually have my pic on my profile but have my 3 grand angels there for now ...but heres my mug that my kids posted on another site recently (there so good to their mother....brats!)
and of course I have to post their most embarrassing photo (minus one of my girls!)
and of course as a mum, gotta post them now!

Titan2008

okay so this was taken last summer in TN, I have short black hair now, LOL

lorabell

Lorabell

Hey everybody.....this is my hubby and I ....with my other passion!!!!!! MB Bike week!!!!!!

free.will77

this is me!

Furallicah

This is me and Bisc a few months back...my hair is longer now lol.

This I thought was funny because I was cought stealing a slice of my brithday cake before it was time to eat....ROFL.

navyscuba

Well is been a while since the last time I posted a pic of me here so here we go Showing my Fat self. hehehehe
The pics are just a few months old when Me and my wife started a little project on the yard to set up a playground for the kids.

Jake the Fish

Well heres a pic of me.

jetajockey

that's all for now =)

Tigerfishy

Lol Jake, I thought you were older! Wish my webcam took pics as good as that. I'm actually not sure mine's still works haha.

I'll get a pic up tonight... (I'm warning you all beforehand lol!).

Fura, gotta love that cake!!

EDIT: Pics!!! First one is me on Murphy, second one is with my bf Paul on hol, and thirdly I'm in the middle at my unI end of year ball

rainman

The man behind the mask, revealed!

jerilovesfrogs

here's jeri!

Aquagirl1978

Me.......

PS Yes I intentionally made it blue and purple.......artsy thing you know......like warhols Marilyn Monroe

ariolex

me and my new fish

Ok, so do you think my tank will be suitable to home this fish?

Rhan

I guess I may as well add to this mammoth thread

I generally take the photos, not have them taken of me I'm in the middle

bubblynutter

HI everyone!
I had professional photos taken with my hubby in December... This is one of them!

jeniferdwn

One is of me and my babies on Mother's Day. The other is my family on vacation at Disney World in February.

Jaysee

Here's me with a 10 lb flounder, and with my girlfriend,

BrandiC

Yes that's a tattoo :]

lanlesnee

Here's me and a friend, in my boat, on the Ohio river, on our way to Joe's crab shack in Louisville. Love Joe's C.S.!'

I'm on the left.

LyndaB

Here's me and hubby at the Ren Faire. We renewed our vows that year. We love to go there and spend the day, but we don't often play "dress up".

Of course, this was two years ago, now all the hair's chopped off and I really need an updated picture.

These are during the actual ceremony. It was fun being married by the "Pope".

fishingman001

Here is me at the zoo. And another photo my gf took.

blkdeath75

Yay! A look at me thread .

This one is from about a year ago or so but I like the way it looks so that's what ya get lol.

I am in the middle with my buddy Mike on left and Pat on right who is the developer of the photo, and no we have no mob affiliation lol.

kel1216

Am I too late?
here's mine...

nice to see all your pics and have a nice day!!!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom