Wondering what everyone looks like? - Page 13

JettsPapa

JettsPapa said:
Me with my grandson, Jett. That picture was taken last spring. He's bigger now, but I'm still the same size.

Here's a new picture of me and Jett.

MacZ

I don't get photographed very often. This is from 2017 at the old rehearsal room, had the sitar for 2-3 days at that point. Most recent pic I could find spontaneously.

emeraldking

Well, let's join this topic...
This is me! I know... it's scary...

Diane 007

This post started in 2007..let's keep it going!
Me and my wingman

Thunder_o_b

From a fund raiser this year for a cancer support group. We raised $10,000.00

The form is Hapkido.

1. Attacking one of my instructors with a knife......Bad idea......

2. My imitation of Superman. Right before some quality face time with the mat...

2. My turn

KribensisLover1

My profile pic On here is what I’ll share it
is me and my bf!

Crispii

The penguin suit!

Dave125g

Me just about to jam.

TWiG87

Me, a year ago when I lived in Kodiak, AK

ValerieAdams

bizaliz3 said:
Me at the Minnesota twins playoff game. The only one they had at home since the stupid yankees swept us. Which is easy to do when their payroll is like 10 times more than ours!! Lol I'm not bitter or anything. HA!!
Beautiful, as always.

In case anyone forgot what I looked like:

Me (left) & my sister (right)
Who’s older?

Tiffer

HI everyone, this is me driving home from work.

fabienne

This thread actually made me laugh so much, everyone on here is awesome! Here's my contribution. Unlike what most people expect from me (because of my age) I barely take any pictures of myself so yes, this one is over a year old

My hair got a bit longer, my face got a bit skinnier and my dog got a bit bigger but that's about it.

nobettasinbowls

What a fun thread!

My boyfriend and I last Halloween dressed up as Mad Hatter's for his parents halloween party (also celebrating my 27th birthday since it's near then!)

My doggy and I before our hike a couple years ago

Celebrating our 10th year anniversary at Knott's Berry Farms a couple years ago!

Me at a Farm Sanctuary 6 years ago!

Realized most of my decent pictures are ones my boyfriend took of us with his phone, and that I have very few of me, and the ones that I do are very old.

Aaaaand our gorgeous puppy playing in the snow for the very first time last year!

SomeoneFISHy

Picture of me in my new glasses!!

EmiliyaCossack

Fun thread! My husband and I, from I think two years ago? Still my favorite picture haha, I posted this to my Facebook page explaining it was a long time ago historical picture from world war II Belarus. It amazed me how long it took many people to realize that was my husband and I.

Dave125g

Cold&warm said:
Hahaha, sounds like flames coming out of the exhaust pipes of a car... It can set the whole environment on fire, especially on a hot day. In this regard I am exactly the opposite: I always ask myself If what I want to say could not by any chance unintentionally hurt someone.
But I guess that people very often do understand you mean no harm.
I more often then not mean no harm, so I don't mind speaking my mind. When people take it wrong and get offended most times it's there personal issue. Some times (I must admit) I do phrase it wrong. That's when I must humble myself and apologyse.
BTY There's me playing my axe for an old friend. I had to apologyse for my horrible singing afterwards lol.

Mongo75

I take photos, but rarely star in them

Me and my baby, Penny. She thinks she's a lap dog, lol

Me and my granddaughter when she was 6 months. She'll be 2 in April.

Amya

Amya

Amazoniantanklvr said:
Are you kidding?!?! You look like you are 25!
Add 11 years to that number. ..although the kids accelerate the aging process

Dart

Here I am. Hubby and I got married last year, and showing horses is my passion, as well as coaching gymnastics. Love seeing everyone and putting a face to the name!

Littlebudda

Me with 2 of my kids

emilydupree17

Here’s me todayead: of course I had to go grocery shopping when I’m six weeks shy of giving birth and everybody and their brother-in-law is losing their minds over the Coronavirus. Oh well. Well, I an Emily (or Emma for short), I’m 25, I have a wonderful husband named Chris, and we have an almost three-year-old named Vivienne. I am currently 33 weeks pregnant with our second daughter, Bonnie. I’m a stay at home mom and my husband is a trucker, so I spend a LOT of time just dinking around with my aquariums. I’m really blown away by how many service members are in here because my dad is actually the one that started my love for fish, and he is a retired Sergeant Major of the Air Force. He had the coolest saltwater aquarium when we were growing up.

emilydupree17

I inherited my mom’s singing voice as well, but no one knows where I got the ability to draw from. This is a portrait I did of one of my best friends a couple years back.

JettsPapa

KinderScout said:
pictures may not be a widow on your soul...
but the pictures you post of yourself maybe more so
I wouldn't argue with that. I suppose there's a reason why I like this one so much.

Awaken_Riceball_

Here is me at my Brazilian Jui-jitsu Academy. I truly enjoy being part of teaching the kids of the tomorrow as well! I am on the far right in the kids picture.

wd67

OK...i broke the camera...Now i have to go over to Verizon and get another tablet!

TWiG87

david1978

I got the prednisone face going on. Lol.

Redshark1

I'm cutting my own hair these days but there was a period when I didn't bother.

Lchi87

Evaldiv6

Here’s me!

FrostChilly

I don't have a bunch of good photos of myself, but last month while clothes shopping I did manage to snag a good one.

mrjohn

Well....you know what I look like from my photo, so here is one of me and my fiance. She just started her first aquarium that will be home to a Betta. Christmas Eve was fun.

Maybe she'll join the forum!

Tez

Me with my bruno when he was alive.

erinw347

Me when I tried putting on makeup

Me waiting for the bus on a cold day

And me chilling outside

Anders247

This is long overdue, so here is a crappy selfie along with a picture of me during football season two years ago.

JuiceBox52

Why not?

erinw347

Here’s me today

AquEric

JuiceBox52 said:
It is, but who uses their own photo for an avatar lol. Pretty much nobody
I'll show y'all what I look like this is my wife and I

Pariah

My wife and I in Vegas last year. It's our home away from home.

FishGirl115

Me and my Belgian malinios, Elsha.

Flyfisha

A snapshot of an Australian cherry shrimp with my wife. And one of me .

jinjerJOSH22

Eh, the person I’m dating says I look good in this picture..... so bill her for any loss of vision

redmare

I love this! Faces behind the usernames. I guess my butt is kinda in my profile photo lol! Here's my face, my namesake Red Mare, and my dog, Suki

JettsPapa

I got my first haircut in a while last week. Here's the before and after pictures. That poor girl worked for her money.

Ulu

This is me when I'm ready to go, and my wife is still in the bathroom . . .

No, actually, she was taking the photo.

MiaK

Masks are mandatory, right?

[

Betta'sAnonymous

With mask

Betta'sAnonymous

And without. Mask helps!

KinderScout

Myself and my partner flying the flag So we don't get them mixed up mine has red at the top - his has red at the bottom.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom