Wondering what everyone looks like?

Jimold
I know it sounds kinda silly, but it's sort of impersonal writing to everyone here and not having a clue what any of you look like. So I figure maybe some of you that don't hate your pictures THAT much might join in. At the risk of scaring you all, this is me... lol.

Bonochick
Re: wondering what everyone look like???

Here's me with my chocolate lab Buddy:

27.jpg

Terry

Well, here goes......

33.jpg

Toddnbecka

Here's ToddnBecka, Rebecca is the short one... ;

63.jpg

Stradius011

Everybody's photos were great! Here's me!!!

MagpieTear

132.jpg

They first impressions last a lifetime, well, guess I'm hosed...

JMatt1983
this is me and my fish

153.jpg

JMatt1983
btw, this pic is where I caught that fish

168.jpg

metal_fish
Ever wonder what a Metal Fish Looks like?
lol now you know

187.jpg

OH and here is a pic of a catfish I caught last summer just wish I had a big enough tank for him that would be sweet

188.jpg

Bill
Here is a decent/recent pic of me. I don't always look this miserable.

239.jpg

Hmm... actually I probably do. I should resign myself to be a miserable ugly git

Bishop169

32.jpg

33.jpg

Here is two of me

TheEssigs
I originally wasn't going to post a pic because I was worried about the net and privacy... blah, blah, blah ... but since I posted this photo in the magazine, I thought I would participate here too!...

171.jpg

lalynya
hurray pics of me!!!!!
Me at work

172.jpg

Having way too much fun on haloween

173.jpg

Me and my friend sarita

174.jpg

We have too much Fun

175.jpg

My better half..ima marry that boy someday..ust watch

176.jpg

Me out doing one of my other hobbies geocaching...google it

177.jpg

Martinismommy
Here I am! This was taken last week on my cruise to Mexico.

180.jpg

agsansoo
OK here I am ...

400.jpg

lalynya
So I am here bored at work so I will post a new pic..This was taken this weekend while rock climbing...I acquired a new nick name...boulder britches

244.jpg

245.jpg

Bede
My Facebook profile pic so a few of you might have seen it before...

602.jpg

acidpope
Bede said:
I like it. I think it looks pretty cool. I've always wanted to get a tatoo but I'm way to chicken. Maybe one of these days though.
Depending on where you get it, it doesn't really hurt. I got a tat on my bicep area and it didn't hurt at all. The outline would be the most discomfort experienced I'd say, with it feeling like they're drawing on you with a sharp pencil. The part where they fill in the color felt like he was using a soft crayon. I hear if you get it closer to bone it hurts a little more. My brothers both got inked when I did and the one who got his on his upper back area [on the shoulder blade] said it was more uncomfortable.

The summer me.

745.jpg

The winter me.

746.jpg

Everyone looks cool and it's nice to meet you.

au01st
On a cruise to Alaska for my 21st birthday last summer.

122.jpg

At "World of Coke" in ATL last week. I'm on the right, my roommate's on the left.

RandomKayos
Ok, lets see if this works.

185.jpg

Sorry my hair is not combed, Grandson is sitting on my shoulders.

RK

Slug
Bump.

23.jpg

goggles2

25.jpg

yea I'm a fisherman too that would be a tasty rainbow troutdrool

26.jpg

sunset on the lake where I caught said fish

27.jpg

a terrible but more recent pic (short hair slightly drunk at the time)

oh and I'm still single ladys.....

Hypnox
Here is me in my cell...er cube...

28.jpg

The kissy face is cuz I was really bored that day.

Amanda
Since everyone else is posting Ren pics:
I'm the last on the right

425.jpg

And since I dyed & cut my hair .... again. Can never have the same color hair too long.

426.jpg

Tavel
*sigh*

I give in. time to reveal myself to the world.

434.jpg

gotcha!

hahaha.... a real photo

TropicalGrimmish
hello everyone its me "Grimm", its an old pic but I still look the same

435.jpg

AlyeskaGirl
Here's me on a frozen lake! ;D The second pic of me is one of my favs!

440.jpg

441.jpg

FL CommunityFans
Very informal "I do" at the JoP. We decided to go in debt when we could afford it at our 10 year anniv and go on an extravagant 10year anniversary, present for ourselves, instead of breaking ourselves at the start.

366.jpg

We honestly did not all intentionally wear pink... it just happened.. and still does to this day. Everyone ends up wearing black.. or blue.. or pink.. or green. It's weird honestly.

367.jpg

Me and the little one on her first slide attempt. The kid now crawls up an entire flight of steps on her own (with me RIGHT behind her!!) and waits at the top of teh slide to go down with us. The kid is worse than I was as a kid.. my pops says I'm getting back what I gave to him 10 times over... nice

368.jpg

Wifey while pregnant with Winter.

369.jpg

My two divas. They now have a 3rd cohort and all I know is I'm in trouble as it's now 1male vs 3females.

370.jpg

Speaking of the 3rd diva.. here she was in her ... let's say quietest hour. Since then, nothing has been the same

371.jpg

josephdurnal
Me and my wife, Amy

372.jpg

Callum The Cat
I though I might put my myspace photo up so here I am.

bolivianbaby
Okay, if everyone else will be brave, so will I. Be afraid, be very afraid. I'm the one with the dark hair. The cute one (that's hidden under the hat) is my daughter.

JennDFK

100_1957resize.jpg

Here I am...

Scout
This first one is me (on the left) and my brother (on the right), and the second one is just me, and the third one is me when I got my hair straightened. It was taken at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum.

harpua2002
This is my husband and me in Jamaica last month.

kimb
new member pics

Me with my little niece, on her first visit to the East Coast.

MizRamzi
Sun's in my eye! Doesn't stop me from posin though

Tony G.
ok my tuurn!!!
first off... I don't understand why the whole teen community don't like getting their pictures taken, I LOVE taking pics! its kinda like nattural u know, ppl grab a camera, you pose or smile haha k here goes...

first pic is my family and I on our trip to montreal, well this was taken in quebec city at Le Chateu(I don't know if I spelt it right!) I'm next to my dad

Second pic is me and my BF at school

Third is of a friend and I at a sweet sixteen party

fourth is down in quebec city again with a tore with my name in french!! tony-antoine hehe that's what my sis calls me

last is my sis her bf and I on Vacations drinking the coconut juice thingyy

now for the embarrasing ones...

playing chubby bunny
me doing a solo at a school concert( nobody plays instruments, OFCOURSE I showed off, haha look at that brat facee!!!)

I have more but I'm not gonna risk putting them on the internet
;D

jana
me with the snow spray on my face during the suprise b'day party..! al credits go to my school friends..!

Amanda
Me on vacation in WY this past March. Shawnie said it looks like I have an attitude...I don't believe it.

230.jpg

JoJo
There ya go

Not quite looking my best.

Slug
reefdude said:
I guess I will have to add pics as attatchments for now... let me know if it's working please!
Nice Striper, by the Dam on Lake Murray huh?

Good to see everyone. Heres another of me from just recently, weird angle I know.

5.jpg

eiginh
Here's me after a long day and a great BBQ dinner at my sister's house on July 4th `09. The two dogs are Stanley in the reindeer outfit and Burger in the Santa Clause outfit. Next photo is Stanley with Cougar half house/half wild cat and Diesel half house/half bobcat. Diesel's the biggest whiner I'm surprised he wasn't whining there lol. Cougar's the man of their house, he even owns the dogs!

JoJo
group pic

Heres a recent photo of me and the guys deployed with me in Iraq right now (I am the one standing to the right of the guy wearing the reflective belt.)

ABCDemily
The first is at me of my year eleven leavers prom, I'm the only one looking at the camera, and the second is where my dad made me sit in the snow.

I actually have to wear glasses, so in all of the photos I could see two of the people taking the photograph. I'm pretty blind when it comes down to it

ABCDemily
aquarist48 said:
It's nice to see you ABC!
Horrah! I look terrible withy my glasses on, but I've found another one of me with them on, and being slightly less blind.

Tavel
haha, far-sighted people. My prescription is 120-150 or something like that, not too aggressive. I can even see up to 18" away without my glasses! It's usually easier to see up close without the glasses because they make things appear smaller than they are.

Anyway...

Here's me on my wedding day..

279.jpg

keen observers will notice that was taken before the ceremony ;-D

LifeSAbeach
Ok - here is someone a little less famous! With my daughter Leah. Scary isn't it? I occasionally do before and after pics in the kitchen business. Maybe we should do the same with people?
Before and after marriage!

rebeccmh
It was so nice going through this thread and getting to see everyone!
Here I am.
The second one is of me and my boyfriend. It'll be our 4 year anniversary next week

jana
I was really bored so just thought of taking few pics and sharing the better one..!

Tony G.
jana said:
yeah i've seen them already..! was asking for new ones..!
hmmm.. let me find some more then

umm well its another picture from when I lived in the states, this is a picture of my first flight solo, landing at Falcon Field Airport
very memorable experience..

ps, I'm one the left, that's my hair

and the second one is me in front of an airplane engine ;D

Top Bottom