Wondering about everyone's age

Bijou88

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I'm sitting here being bored at almost 2am cruising fl, and got to wondering how old all of our members are. From what I can tell we've got quite a span. So fishlore folks, what's your number?

I am 32.

Dadio

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Umm, hmm, lets say old enough to know better, but young enough to keep on trying lol

Bijou88

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Dadio Haha, no fair! There are no agists here! Besides, I've seen your picture you know....

Rivieraneo

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Ummm.. Can you be more specific? Depending on how I act, how I feel, the number can change

Bijou88

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Very true, I have the hobbies and bones of an older lady and the randomness (yes, I'm sticking with randomness, lol) of youth. Though I have yelled at children for being on my lawn, i regret not having a cane to wave....

Dadio

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Very true, I have the hobbies and bones of an older lady and the randomness (yes, I'm sticking with randomness, lol) of youth. Though I have yelled at children for being on my lawn, i regret not having a cane to wave....
You said you were bored, funny how little things can bring a smile out

Ummm.. Can you be more specific? Depending on how I act, how I feel, the number can change
psst, it's the rebel,,,,Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil

Last edited by a moderator:

Jsigmo

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I was carded before I could buy a drink with dinner today.

But I qualify for the seniors discount!

hampalong

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
It varies. On top of a Lake District peak I'm as old as they are. When I'm looking at my fish I'm about 11. When I'm here, I'm 52.

Last edited:

Bijou88

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
You guys crack me up with the secrecy, haha. I never did consider myself much of a lady, so I guess I'm safe

Thunder_o_b

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Me? Old as dirt + 10

Ok, this is how it brakes down:

1. Chronological age is 58.

2. Biological age is 42-45. I regularly work kids less than half my age into the ground (I work out daily) I was blessed with good genes and a mind set that aging gracefully is for the birds. I intend to fight it every step of the way. When the day comes that I am on my knees and one hand, gasping for breath, I will be swinging with my free hand.

3. Mental age when I am working (semi driver) is around 80. When I am not working, some where around 6.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom