Wisteria Leaves Vs Light

leftswerve

Upper new vs lower old leaves in pic. Which is grown with more light? Or is there another reason for the difference?
I know it has nothing to do with emersed growth.
Thanks

20180413_211844.jpg

SFGiantsGuy

That MAY be leaf burn... (if the plant's tall already that is...) Doubt it's a Nitrogen deficiency...hmmm......

TexasGuppy

I think he's asking for about the rather large new leaves as opposed to the tiny thin originals. I only see some glare/slight focus issue from the camera lens around the edges, I don't think there is any damage.

Thunder_o_b

The new leaves will split as they grow... At least mine do.

leftswerve

I think he's asking for about the rather large new leaves as opposed to the tiny thin originals. I only see some glare/slight focus issue from the camera lens around the edges, I don't think there is any damage.
Here's the original pic. Pretty sure It's a lighting issue. The broad new leaves are less light. Thanks for the help

20180413_161500.jpg

Tsin21

I've read somewhere before that it also has something to do with temperature, if i'm not mistaken.

CraniumRex

I think it may be a combination of less light, and that's just how they grow. With moderate/high light, my new growth is almost all coming out with pinnate leaves, but temp/light changes I've read can create the broad leaves in new growth. They should develop into pinnate leaves eventually. New growth = good!

leftswerve

Updated pic with more light added

20180502_162837.jpg

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
gray_matter16
Replies
Views
-Mak-
  • Question
Replies