Willow the Stinker

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
0
Points
196
OH! RJ can have 2 parts. He can be Neptunes partner and be a second magician and make bubbles and make them disappear with his fins. LOL. ROFL. ;D Natalie
 

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Messages
1,363
Reaction score
0
Points
196
ocsar can be one of the bettas jumping into the walls of their tanks!! hes not the best jumper!! lol Miley
 

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Messages
25,151
Reaction score
26
Points
508
Experience
Just started
BettaBuddy said:
ocsar can be one of the bettas jumping into the walls of their tanks!! hes not the best jumper!! lol Miley
ok, we can get him a little velcro betta suit and stick velcro on his tank then.
 

capekate

Fishlore VIP
Messages
6,722
Reaction score
41
Points
368
Experience
More than 10 years
FLBettaCouple said:
BettaBuddy said:
ocsar can be one of the bettas jumping into the walls of their tanks!!  hes not the best jumper!! lol Miley
ok, we can get him a little velcro betta suit and stick velcro on his tank then.
..****.... velcro suit! hehehheee ;D Gawd I wish phoenix would do something in his tank.. he just swims around and then comes to the glass when I come in the room. OF course he looks to the top of the tank to see if I left him any tidbits. Maybe he needs some betta toys in his tank? Any suggestions?
 

Jendayi

Valued Member
Messages
366
Reaction score
2
Points
186
Both of my boys could be magicians as well - Now you see tail fins... NOW you DON'T!

But I think Romeo could be a clown for sure. Just don't show him a turkey baster, it makes him really cranky.
 

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Messages
25,151
Reaction score
26
Points
508
Experience
Just started
capekate said:
..****.... velcro suit! hehehheee ;D Gawd I wish phoenix would do something in his tank.. he just swims around and then comes to the glass when I come in the room. OF course he looks to the top of the tank to see if I left him any tidbits. Maybe he needs some betta toys in his tank? Any suggestions?
He might like one of the long tentacled anemone from the DFS website or a ping-pong ball.
 

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Messages
6,627
Reaction score
22
Points
358
Experience
5 to 10 years
I found a job for Alex. A trained seal. Balancing a ping pong ball on his nose.

Rose
 

capekate

Fishlore VIP
Messages
6,722
Reaction score
41
Points
368
Experience
More than 10 years
FLBettaCouple said:
capekate said:
..****.... velcro suit! hehehheee  ;D Gawd I wish phoenix would do something in his tank.. he just swims around and then comes to the glass when I come in the room. OF course he looks to the top of the tank to see if I left him any tidbits. Maybe he needs some betta toys in his tank? Any suggestions?
He might like one of the long tentacled anemone from the DFS website or a ping-pong ball.
Is that a live anemone? hmmm ping pong ball! do they really play wih those in the tank? I would really like to get him something to help occupy his time. Tomorrow i get the divider at the LFS and hopefully coming home with a betta buddy! ;D Delivery day tomorrow so hopefully i can find a beauty there!
 

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Messages
6,627
Reaction score
22
Points
358
Experience
5 to 10 years
Some really like them and some never get the hang of it. I got the idea from a post that someone wrote a long time ago about using clean popsicle sticks for them to play with and they would not do a thing with them for me so I came up with the ping pong balls and I just leave the water level down a bit so it has room to move around. My newer ones just have not got the idea yet and think I am crazy or else are afraid of them, but Alexander is getting to like them and likes to have something to boss around.

Rose
 

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Messages
25,151
Reaction score
26
Points
508
Experience
Just started
It's a fake anemone.
 

capekate

Fishlore VIP
Messages
6,722
Reaction score
41
Points
368
Experience
More than 10 years
FLBettaCouple said:
It's a fake anemone.
OOOOO I like that! ;D thank you for the link. I will see if they have them tomorrow. If not I will have to order one asap!
 
Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!





Top Bottom