Willow the Stinker

genie

Well, I think that Willow is feeling better. She has rearranged her tank, pulling the thermometer to the bottom of the tank and pullin up a flower. Her fins aren't showing any regrowth yet, but she seems to be feeling much better.... and up to no good!

COBettaCouple

Genie said:
Well, I think that Willow is feeling better. She has rearranged her tank, pulling the thermometer to the bottom of the tank and pullin up a flower. Her fins aren't showing any regrowth yet, but she seems to be feeling much better.... and up to no good!
LOL.. that's a good sign.. the better a betta feels, the more they can be stinkers. she's a funny little one - has she been watching home redecoration shows on tv?

genie

She lives in the kitchen, by a window, and there are guys outside doing some "remodeling" to the outside of the house. That must be where she got the idea.

COBettaCouple

Genie said:
She lives in the kitchen, by a window, and there are guys outside doing some "remodeling" to the outside of the house. That must be where she got the idea.
ah.. I see.. i'm glad she doesn't see acrobats outside then.

genie

Yeah, because then she might try to jump.

COBettaCouple

Genie said:
Yeah, because then she might try to jump.
true.. just to be on the safe side, please don't hold any flaming hoops above the tank, ok?

genie

What, no betta circus?

COBettaCouple

Genie said:
What, no betta circus?
LOL.. that'd be something.. they could all drive into town in little cars and setup a tent.. lions, clowns, acrobats.. concession stands selling little bags of bloodworms.. and games where you toss rings at bowls with little people in them.

voiceless_kat

Please, can Storm perform as a "suction cup jumper"?????

voiceless_kat

And can Neptune perform as a magician....now you see long fins & tail, now you don't!! LOL

COBettaCouple

ok. and our Aslan is one of the lions!

chickadee

Marty Jr and Damon can run races and Alex would probably only deign to be in the big top he generally sees not much humor in things.

Rose

capekate

Hahaha.. Genie your lil one sure has a personality! ;D Ahh it was good to laugh at the silliness in these posts! I really needed that today!
thanks a bunch ****.... ;D

nmwierman1977

RJ can be the ring leader. LOL ;D He like's to be in charge of everything. Natalie

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

that is WAT too funny!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! Miley

COBettaCouple

we still need clowns.. I don't suppose any of our bettas are clowns?

genie

Well, Spike likes to make faces!

COBettaCouple

Genie said:
Well, Spike likes to make faces!
does that mean he's the face-painter?

PrayforMojo

sitting room fish could be a clown. he has a white body with blue and red fins, he would be perfect. bathroom fish of course could clean up after the elephants... who has the elephants?

COBettaCouple

mojoman101 said:
sitting room fish could be a clown. he has a white body with blue and red fins, he would be perfect. bathroom fish of course could clean up after the elephants... who has the elephants?
LOL.. I think any Bettas could be the elephants - after an ounce of bloodworms falls into the tank.

nmwierman1977

OH! RJ can have 2 parts. He can be Neptunes partner and be a second magician and make bubbles and make them disappear with his fins. LOL. ROFL. ;D Natalie

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

ocsar can be one of the bettas jumping into the walls of their tanks!! hes not the best jumper!! lol Miley

COBettaCouple

BettaBuddy said:
ocsar can be one of the bettas jumping into the walls of their tanks!! hes not the best jumper!! lol Miley
ok, we can get him a little velcro betta suit and stick velcro on his tank then.

capekate

FLBettaCouple said:
BettaBuddy said:
ocsar can be one of the bettas jumping into the walls of their tanks!!  hes not the best jumper!! lol Miley
ok, we can get him a little velcro betta suit and stick velcro on his tank then.
..****.... velcro suit! hehehheee ;D Gawd I wish phoenix would do something in his tank.. he just swims around and then comes to the glass when I come in the room. OF course he looks to the top of the tank to see if I left him any tidbits. Maybe he needs some betta toys in his tank? Any suggestions?

Jendayi

Both of my boys could be magicians as well - Now you see tail fins... NOW you DON'T!

But I think Romeo could be a clown for sure. Just don't show him a turkey baster, it makes him really cranky.

COBettaCouple

capekate said:
..****.... velcro suit! hehehheee ;D Gawd I wish phoenix would do something in his tank.. he just swims around and then comes to the glass when I come in the room. OF course he looks to the top of the tank to see if I left him any tidbits. Maybe he needs some betta toys in his tank? Any suggestions?
He might like one of the long tentacled anemone from the DFS website or a ping-pong ball.

chickadee

I found a job for Alex. A trained seal. Balancing a ping pong ball on his nose.

Rose

capekate

FLBettaCouple said:
capekate said:
..****.... velcro suit! hehehheee  ;D Gawd I wish phoenix would do something in his tank.. he just swims around and then comes to the glass when I come in the room. OF course he looks to the top of the tank to see if I left him any tidbits. Maybe he needs some betta toys in his tank? Any suggestions?
He might like one of the long tentacled anemone from the DFS website or a ping-pong ball.
Is that a live anemone? hmmm ping pong ball! do they really play wih those in the tank? I would really like to get him something to help occupy his time. Tomorrow I get the divider at the LFS and hopefully coming home with a betta buddy! ;D Delivery day tomorrow so hopefully I can find a beauty there!

chickadee

Some really like them and some never get the hang of it. I got the idea from a post that someone wrote a long time ago about using clean popsicle sticks for them to play with and they would not do a thing with them for me so I came up with the ping pong balls and I just leave the water level down a bit so it has room to move around. My newer ones just have not got the idea yet and think I am crazy or else are afraid of them, but Alexander is getting to like them and likes to have something to boss around.

Rose

COBettaCouple

It's a fake anemone.

capekate

FLBettaCouple said:
It's a fake anemone.
OOOOO I like that! ;D thank you for the link. I will see if they have them tomorrow. If not I will have to order one asap!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom